CHAPTER 8 (Mr.Richie rich)

Kate's prov

We stopped laughing when Mr. Will walked in our class with a serious look. He is always like that I have never seen any other emotion on his face but seriousness. He walked to Mr. Wat- so - ever and asked him " Are you okay Mr. Walter? If there is anything, you can tell me I am sure... I will be glad to help you " he finished with a smile. "No. I am ok and so that you know I like to be called JAKE ." Ohh so his name is JAKE." OH.. ok Jake now please take your seat, so that we can start our class." Mr.  Will said and gestured his hand towards jake's seat. I am totally confused with this behaviour everyone is treating him with, it's like whatever he does no one says anything to him. I turned towards jenny and whispered "hey..jenny what was that?" She understood and replied " Oh... ya I forgot you both don't know, that this college is owned by jake's father and Jake has taken over his father's business so.... you know now he is the owner, that's why everyone treats him like that." It took me a minute to understand because firstly, Jenny was whispering and secondly she said it so fast that I have to replay her speech in my mind to make out what she meant. Okay so he is like Richie rich because this college is huge and it also have branches all over the world. "That explains why he is so gentleman types with everyone except you" anna said wiggling her eyebrows at me . "Ya and he is like super nice to everyone and especially girls but don't know what is it with you.....?" sue said confused."Maybe...because he" Jenny got cut off by Mr. Will , who was now looking at us and of course I can tell he is pissed off. "Get out of my class...right now. " he yelled at us and we did as he said. After that we made sure not to talk in our class, rest of the day was normal, after the bell rang we both got in our car and took off.