chapter 21 (GIRLFRIEND)

Kate's prov

I sat there wondering when he is gonna show up, then someone cleared his throat which made me come back to Earth. I looked up to see a gorgeous man standing in front of me with the most attractive features in this whole world, In short he is perfect. His lips are little curved in a half smirk and his eyes are ocean blue colored, his hair intentionally messed up to give him this bad boy look and his.... " if you are thinking of starting at me like that for long, then I should probably join you on your table to make it look less embarrassing" he said with a smirk, that made my heart beats fastened, COME ON KATE be cool and think...think of a proper come back "Too bad.... I already have a company." I said with the cutest smile I can manage right now...... God...!! I think I am having a serious crush on him already. "Ohh...! I see." He said but continued after a pause "I don't know who this person is who left you here alone all by yourself but if he's not your boyfriend.......then maybe.... we can go out or something? " I looked at him in complete Aww....! Not even a single guy has ever asked me out, but now I just don't know how to react. I don't wanna say no but neither I want to look desperate. THINK.. THINK..THINK..KATE.....

-----------------------------

Jake's prov

I called home to check up on my brother, to know if he's home or not. The maid answered the phone and told me that he's home,  watching movies and most importantly not drinking at all. I felt alot better so after that I just decided to go on with this dinner and get over with. I got inside, walked towards our table but stopped right there in my tracks when I saw Zach talking to kate. I felt my whole body tensing up and blood rush inside me.... it's ZACH WHITE the biggest player of all times, but that wasn't what I was furious about...it's kate I saw her smiling and talking to him like they already know each other. I hate it when Kate just starts talking to almost everyone even to strangers.... I clenched my fists and walked towards them " You know kate...? I won't stop until you say yes for going out with me...! I am just that intrested in you" Zach flirted with kate and she blushed. wait. What? Blushed?  Kate Erric can blush? " She won't be going out with you Zach, don't bother asking my GIRLFRIEND again" I warned him and saw both of them popping their eyes out because of what I said. I don't know why but I just can't let kate near him, he will hurt her or maybe even worse.