Introduction

Ok, so first off, welcome to my first fanfiction! Just to let you know, I'm extremely new at this so don't judge. There could be some spelling errors in this, I will try to correct as much  as I can but I'm only one (mostly) human here. (Hehe, see what I did there)  I don't want any hate on this story, as I said before, I'm new at this. I got this idea from my head, not from another story, and no, you are NOT allowed to copy this. I only own the plot, and Leah-the main character(and some other characters that will pop up later in the story). Anyways, now onto some things I want to tell you guys
1. There is some mature language in here, so if you don't like that, I suggest you don't read this story
2. There will be some violence and abuse (possibly more, it depends on what I think of for this story)
3. Chandler is NOT famous in this story, he's just a normal high schooler
4. I will not take hate for this story
5. I will try and update every week
6. Thank you caitlinlikesbands for doing the cover for this story and helping me with some of the ideas
7. I hope you guys enjoy this story!
Are you guys ready for a sneak peak of the first chapter!? I think you are. Enjooooyyyyy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The rain drops make a calming noise on my badly rusted window. I stare out into nothing as I wait for everyone to be called down to the exit.

Another rainy day, another auction. Every time I've been sold, they would always take me back after a while. They would use me, abuse me, not feed me, drug me, and then return me.

I've had bad luck all my life. My parents died when I was seven, and I was sent to this orphanage. My sister, well let's not talk about that.

The orphanage is low in money, so they go to an auction every month and sell the orphans as maids so they can pay off the orphanage. It's the only one in Atlanta, Georgia, so we have kids come in all the time.

It's sad, to see kids at the age of 4 walk in here with nothing. Being here for eight years, you get used to the sadness. You get used to the pain, the heartbreak, the depression, the hurt, the everything.

Being one of the oldest at the orphanage, I have to work. They put me in the cafeteria with a few other girls my age, or a bit younger, and we cook food for everyone.

Sometimes if we're acting bad, or don't do something right, we get abused by out bitchy mistress Mrs. Cathy. I know, her name even sounds bitchy! Even the little children get hit a few times a month.

Mrs. Cathy is this middle aged whore, who wears a bunch of revealing clothes to impress a man who works here, Mr. Mcallister. He has no interest in her one bit, but she still tries. A lot of times at night, we joke about how Mrs. Cathy tries too hard.

I would love to say I have tons of friends at this orphanage, but I'm scared as heck when it comes to socializing. I only have a few close friends- the girls I work with at the cafeteria.

The sound of Mrs. Cathy's voice interrupts my thoughts and I get all my things that I had packed and headed out to the exit of the building.

I breath in through my nose as the fresh fall air intoxicates me and tangle my free hand through my hair, bringing my long dirty blonde locks behind my head and then releasing. I spot my friends- Taylor and Alyssa, and meet up with them.

"Ok girls, so today since we're very low in money, all of you are going to be sold no matter what!" Mrs. Cathy cheered and clapped her hands together.

All of us stared at her with no emotion.

"So" she started, and pursed her lips together "Shall we get going?"

We all nodded in response and sulked over to the orphanage bus. Once all of us were in, the bus took off to the church where we get sold at.

When we got there, everyone got out of the bus and ran into the church. I just took my sweet old time, this might be my last time being outside. The raindrops fell against my face, and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Why did you guys have to leave me?" I looked up towards the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I hope you guys liked this little preview! Please vote, comment and tell your friends about this story!
~☀︎Mostly_Human☀︎