Chapter 4

Previously.....

"Oh my god, yeah that is who you think it is" I said and we both got up from our seats and I followed Gina who was currently stomping over to the mystery person
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CHANDLER CARLTON RIGGS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING OUT OF SCHOOL!?" She yelled, and everyone turned their heads towards the little scene Gina was making.

"Um...uh..school was cancelled?" Chandler squinted his eyes and scratched the back of his head, clearly not knowing what to say.

"Yeah, good try but you're my son, I know you. Get in the car, we're going home. Even you guys" Gina pointed her finger at the rest of the boys in chandlers group, and the sighed and walked towards the exit of the mall.

"Do you mind taking our food to the car, we didn't get to eat very much lunch" Gina said and got her car keys out if her purse.

"Yeah sure!" I said and went over too our spot at the food court.

I took all of our food on the tray and brought it out to the car. "Um Gina, we still have to bring our bags to the car" I told her while putting the food tray in the car.

"Oh, shoot! Um boys, go help Leah with the shopping bags" Gina said and they all got out and followed me into the mall again.

I was walking in front of all the guys but then I could feel someone besides me. I slowly turned my head and found one of chandlers friends staring at me.

"I've never seen you before" he whispered to me.

"I turned my head to look in front of me "Yeah, I'm their new maid." I replied.

"Ooo, a maid. I like it" he winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in front of my chest. When we got back into the mall I rushed over to our spot-mostly trying to get away from chandlers creepy friend- but I saw a man trying to take all of Gina's and I's shopping bags.

"Hey!" I yelled and started to jog over to the man.

He looked back and took off running. This is when I broke out into a fast sprint, chasing the man around the mall. Considering that I didn't have a bunch if shopping bags in my hands, I was running faster. Finally, I caught up with the man and grabbed him by the hood of his sweater.

"And what do you think you're doing?" I asked, turning him around as hard as I could.

"Um..uh um..." He stuttered.

Before letting him try to come up with an excuse, I punched him in the jaw. He fell to the ground, clearly unconscious, and I collected all of the shopping bags and turned around. Chandler and his friend group all had their mouths agape staring at me.

"Hello? I don't have all day here, shut your mouths and let's go" I said-well it was more like a statement- and walked away from the guys.

They slowly followed me as I walked back out to the car and got into the passengers seat.

"What took you guys so long?" Gina asked, preparing the car to take off.