Chapter 7

Leah's P.O.V.

"Leah! Leah get up! You have to make breakfast!" Someone shook me awake.

I lifted my hand up and slapped the person, only earning a whispered "Ow!" And continuous shaking.

"Ugh fine! I'm up!" I slapped the person away and checked the time.

My alarm clock read 6:45. "Oh shit I do have to make breakfast!" I screech and jump out of bed.

I walked over to my mirror which was located in my bathroom, and fixed the birds nest- I mean my hair- so I actually looked like a human instead of a porcupine. Getting my tooth brush, I started to brush my teeth and walked out of the bathroom to find some clothes to wear.

"Wow, you did your hair fast!" Grayson exclaims, and walks over to me.

"Thanks" I mumble, but it came out as a "Tansh" considering I had a toothbrush in my mouth!

After picking out an outfit I walked back into the bathroom and finished brushing my teeth, and then got dressed. Walking out, I put my hair up in a bun and fixed up my outfit. Then I walked out with Grayson by my side, and entered the kitchen.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask.

"Pancakes! Pancakes all the wayyy!" Grayson whisper/cheers.

I giggle at his response and get out the pancake batter and start making the pancakes.

"You wanna flip the pancake?" I ask.

"Yeah!" He smiles and gets ahold of the pan.

I tell him the right way to flip it and he try's, succeeding on his first try.

"Hey! Look at that, you did it!" I high five him and we both share a laugh.

"Oh my god, today's the day that Brianna leaves" I whisper and we both start jumping and dancing around in the kitchen.

I think I just found myself a new best friend.

"But we have to do our prank today! She might not come back for a while" Grayson whispers.

"True that" I wink at him and we continue making breakfast.

"Is anybody up?" A groggy voice calls out.

"Yeah" Grayson shyly replies.

A very sleepy Chandler walks down the stairs, almost falling in the process.

"What time is it?" He mumbles.

"7:00" I reply, leaning against the counter.

"Ugh, you. Well I'm going back to bed with Brianna, see you later Grayson" Chandler rubs his head and starts to walk back up the stairs.

I look over at Grayson to see his faced scrunched up and him making gagging motions.

"Feelin' the love Chandler, feelin' the love" I say, loud enough for him to hear.

Grayson bursts out in laughter.

"If you hear them moaning, just turn the radio on, I do it all the time" Grayson says.

"We won't need the radio, I have an air horn in my room-Don't. Ask."I say, handing him his pancakes.

We both sit down at the table and start eating breakfast.

"Mmmm! Oh Chandler!" We faintly heard from upstairs.

Me and Grayson both looked at each other, disgusted, and hopped out of our seats and rushed upstairs. We ran into my room, I grabbed my air horn and we snuck down the hall quietly. Once we reached chandlers room, Grayson opened the door just a crack, and I turned the air horn on and chucked it in his room. The next thing we heard were screams and we both ran downstairs, holding in our laughter.