Chapter 35

Leah's P.O.V.

"Leah, wake up" Cole whispers.

I open my eyes to find myself in Coles arms. I smile at him and sit up.

"What time is it" I groan, rubbing my eyes.

"7:30, we should start making breakfast" He replies.

I nod and sit up, brushing myself off.

"Did you sleep well?" Cole asks.

"Yeah" I laugh and start to stretch.

"Ok, so we got pancakes this morning. Let's get cooking because I'm hungry" Cole laughs and we start the pancakes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Once we were done serving breakfast, we head to the back of the kitchen and eat what's left. All I could think about was Chandler and Grayson, and how they always loved my pancakes.

I tried to push the thought out of my mind, but it wouldn't go away. Suddenly, Mrs. Cathy comes in, staring strait at me.

"There's someone here to see you" she sighs and turns around, walking out.

I give Cole a confused look and put my plate down, hopping off the counter we were sitting on.

"I guess I'll be right back?" I whisper and walk out.

I go to the main hall to find....what the heck. Gina is patiently standing there, looking down on her phone. I step closer to her and she looks up, her face filled with joy.

"Oh Leah! Please forgive me!" She says and runs over, hugging me.

It takes me a second but I hug back, taking in her scent. She smelled just like Chandler. I close my eyes and hug her harder.

"I missed you. I missed everybody" I whisper.

"I'm here, you're ok"  she whispers back.

We pull away and she starts talking again.

"I made a huge mistake. The boys have been so depressed, Chandlers become a little bit better but they still barely talk, and I need help around the house. I'm so sorry for giving you back. I don't know what I was thinking. Will you please come back, to live with us?" Gina asks.

I smile at her.

"Yes" I whisper, tears clouding my vision.

I'll get to see Chandler again. I'll get to see Grayson again. I'll get to see my family.

I start to walk back to my room until I remember something.

Cole.

I run back into the kitchen and Cole gets off the counter, confused as ever.

"I'm getting taken back!" I screech and jump up and down.

"Getting taken back? Where?" Cole asks.

"I get to see Chandler again. His mom wants me back. She said she didn't know what she was thinking, and she wants me back! I'm going back to my family!" I say really fast.

"Oh" Cole whispers and looks down.

"Well, congratulations" he whispers again.

"Thanks!" I smile and hug him.

"Thanks for being such a great friend" I whisper and kiss his cheek.

"I'll be right back" I say and rush into my room.

I grab all my stuff out of my drawers, under my bed, and everywhere else. Picking up my suitcase, I go past my drawer and see a little box.

I pick it up and see that it's the locket Cole got for me. I put the box in my pocket and walk out of my room.