Chapter 16

K so the song doesn't really go with the chapter it was the only sad song that I could think of right now so yeaaahhh. If you don't want to listen to this song, I suggest to get a sad song ready because it makes the chapter even more emotional.

Chandler's P.O.V.

"Chandler? Are you awake?" I hear my mom ask.

I shoot up from the floor and look around my room, only to find pages scattered everywhere. My mom started to laugh at me and my facial expression changed.

"What?" I ask.

"You have a little something right there" she points to my left cheek.

I place my hand on my cheek and rip off a piece of paper that was stuck to my face.

"Oh, haha" I smile and get up from the floor.

"Is there any news about Leah?" I ask.

"No, not yet. Don't worry Chandler, they'll find her soon" She says and hugs me.

I let out a sigh and pull away from the hug.

"Ok, well I'm gonna go get ready so, goodbye mother" I push her out of my room and shut the door.

"Breakfast is waiting for you at the table!" My mom yells.

"I'm not hungry!" I yell back.

"Well I'm still bringing it to you!" She yells again.

I laugh at how caring my mom was being. Going into my bathroom, I start the shower and hop in. When I'm done, I brush my teeth and towel dry my hair.

Once I'm finished doing all of that, I walk out of the bathroom and find a plate of food on my bed. I chuckle to myself knowing my mom wasn't kidding. Grabbing the plate, I hop down onto the floor and start to look over my notes, reviewing my theory.

"Ok, everything's good" I say to myself and collect all the pages.

I grab two pieces of bacon that was on my plate and walk into Leah's room, trying to see if I could find any clues. I had been doing this for the past two days, but I wasn't loosing hope. I couldn't loose hope.

After looking everywhere in her room, I lie down on her bed and just think. Think about what I could've done to make things right, think about the fun times me and Leah had together, and think about her last day here.

And I think and think and think until my head starts to pound and I'm starting to hear noises.

"Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep"

The noise keeps repeating itself.

I then realize that it's not my mind making the noise. Lifting myself up, I frantically look around her room trying to find the source of her noise.

It's coming from her drawers. I run over and open one of the drawers, picking up a phone that was buzzing. My eyes scan over the screen, watching one simple name pop up every time the phone buzzes.

And that name, was Troy

*I WAS SO CLOSE TO ENDING THE CHAPTER HERE GUYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA*

Leah's P.O.V.

"Do you think she's awake yet?" A voice asks.

"I don't know! Slap her or something" another voice says.

I hear someone walk towards me and then pain erupts through my left cheek. My eyes shoot open and in front of me are Catherine and Eddie. Great. I look down and find myself only in my bra and underwear.