Chapter 21(hehe 21)

Leah's P.O.V.

"Leah"

"Leah"

"Leah"

My name keeps on getting repeated, but I don't look up. I'm too focused on staring at the wall, which I don't understand why.

My mind won't function right. It won't communicate with my eyes, who are trying to peel themselves off the wall.

"Leah?" I hear Chandlers voice ask, and my mind goes out of its trance, my eyes snapping towards him.

I don't know what it is, but Chandler can make my mind work again.

"Are you okay?" Gina asks.

I take a glance at her and nod my head, shooting her a smile.

"Yea, why?"

"You zoned out...again" she sighs.

I've been doing this a lot lately, and only Chandlers' been able to make me go back to reality.

"Sorry" I mumble and look down.

"I've been thinking" Gina takes her breakfast plate over to the sink.

"Maybe we should get you to a therapist. They say it helps people heal faster"

"No" I reply.

"I don't need someone who has no idea what I've been through to try and help me get my emotions all together. I can do that myself, once I'm ready"

"You go girl" I hear Grayson mumble and I hold in my laugh.

"But when will you be ready? It could be years before you're ready. We just want to make sure you're ok" Gina says and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"I'll be fine" I tell her and get up, putting my plate in the sink.

"Well, we should be getting to work. Hope you'll be ok, Leah" Gina says and her and Will get up from the table and walk upstairs.

"I'm sorry for being such an ass yesterday" I tell Chandler as I start to wash the dishes.

"It's fine. I forgive you" He says.

Gina and Will come back down, say their goodbyes and go to work.

Then that voice came back, telling me to get my hickeys off. I took in a deep breath and tried to push my thoughts aside, but the voice wouldn't go away.

"Get them off" the voice whispers.

I swallow hard and close my eyes, rapidly shaking my head, but the voice just seems to get louder and louder. I open my eyes again and look around, trying to find something sharp.

My hands slide across the blade of a knife, and I pick it up and look behind me.

Nobody's around.

Turning back around, I finish washing the dishes in a hustle and take the knife, running up the stairs and into my room. I lock the door and rush into the bathroom, pulling my hair back.

"Do it" the voice says.

I take the knife in my shaky hands and slowly bring it up towards one of my hickeys.

"DO IT!" The voice screams and I place the blade on the hickey.

"Leah? Is everything ok?" Chandlers voice asks.

I turn towards the door, which I notice isn't locked, and freeze.

"Leah?" Chandlers voice sternly says.