Chapter 25

Two weeks later...

Leah's P.O.V.

"It's snowing!" Grayson yells throughout the house.

"THERE'S A SNOW DAY OH MY GOD" He yells a few minutes later.

"Ughhhh Grayson" I groan and roll over to check my alarm clock.

7:30. I hate this kid right now.

"Leah, get up, there's a snow day" Grayson whispers, peeking into my room.

"So you say" I smash my head into my pillow.

I don't hear him leave so I open one eye to find him right in front of me.

"Get up" he whispers.

"Alright!" I whine and sit up from the bed.

Once I'm ready I walk downstairs with him and start making the pancakes. I don't even have to ask him, I know he'll want pancakes.

"Did your parents leave already?" I ask.

"Yeah, they're flight was at 4:00 am so they had to get up really early and leave" He tells me.

"Aw, I never got to say goodbye"

"Yeah, they told me to tell you that they love you" Grayson says.

I smile after he said that. They really love me.

Gina and Will had to go on this business trip so they'd be gone for like, three days.

"We should so go outside once Chandlers up and ready" Grayson says.

"Sounds good" I give him a thumbs up and we finish breakfast.

I walk over to the window and open the curtains to be greeted with white.

W h i t e.

Everything was covered in snow. There was about 15 centimetres on the ground, and it looked like it was storming out.

"Wow" I whisper and shut the curtains.

I walk upstairs and Chandler comes out of his room.

"It's snowing!" I tell him.

"Yeah, I heard Grayson a while ago" he chuckles.

"Well, get ready because we're going outside when you're ready" I say and walk into my room.

I get dressed and brush my teeth and hair. When I'm done, I go back downstairs to find Chandler and Grayson looking out the window.

"Are we ready?" I ask.

"Yep!" Grayson smiles and we all start to get our jackets on.

Once were all bundled up, I grab the doorknob and push the door, but it won't budge. I push it again but it still won't move.

"I need help" I grunt and try to push the door again.

Chandler comes over and we both puts it, the door moving a little bit. We back up and slam into the door, it moving even more.

Hitting it one more time, the door finally swings open and snow instantly comes flying through the entry way.

"Jesus" I mumble and put my hands on my knees.

"Well then" Chandler breathes out.

"Let's go!"

We walk outside and instantly the cold air makes its way over to us. It was really cold outside, and it doesn't help that it was storming out. I feel something cold hit my back and turn around, seeing Grayson laughing.