Chapter 19

Leah's P.O.V.

I wake up in a new room, a white room. Oh right, the hospital.

I turn to my left to find a machine hooked up to me. Wow, the cuts and burns were worse than I thought.

Trying to find a comfortable position, I turn over and feel something hit my leg.

I pull up the covers of the bed and look down, to find the last thing I would want to see. Part of the chain still attached to my ankle.

Flashbacks roll into my mind and my breath gets caught in my throat. I close my eyes and when I open them, I'm in the room I was in before.

It was dark, and damp, and nothing was around me. I started to breathe in heavily and soon enough, I was having a panic attack.

I kept on blinking but the room wouldn't go away. The machine I was hooked up to started to beep rather quickly.

I was stuck, and I couldn't get out. I hear a door open and people rush into the room, but I can't see anyone.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" I scream and start to cry.

"HELP ME!" I feel someone's hands on my shoulders and I close my eyes.

When I open them, I'm back in the hospital, and Chandlers in front of me, holding me. I start to cry and hug Chandler as hard as I could.

"Everything's ok" he whispers to me.

"Help me" I sob.

He starts to rub my back as a nurse puts a clear liquid into the wires attached to me.

"This will just help you relax, ok hunny, everything's ok" she says to me.

Chandler looks at her with pleading eyes and she nods at him.

"Thanks" he whispers and she walks out of the room.

I feel all my worries wash away and my body falls onto the bed.

"You should get some sleep" Chandler says.

"I don't feel tired" I whisper.

"Your cuts and burns are healing well. But you need sleep. You've had a hard time" He says.

My head starts to feel dizzy and I don't really feel like myself.

"Sleep with me" I slur and rest my head on the pillow.

Chandler chuckles to himself.

"Trust me, I would if I could, but that'd be wrong. I'll be over there though" he points to the chairs at the back of the room and I nod, closing my eyes.

"Good night, my saviour" I say and roll over.

I hear Chandler laugh a bit.

"Good night, my princess" Chandler says and I slowly drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chandlers P.O.V

It hurt me so much when I saw Leah in the bed crying. I wish I could've done more, or been with her when it happened. But I couldn't, and I hated that.

After Leah's asleep, I slowly get out of the hospital room, and sit down on one of the chairs with Sam. My parents and Grayson were in the kitchen getting something to eat.

"Is she better now?" Sam asks me after a few moments.

"Yeah, I don't know what happened" I say and rub my eyes.

"You should get some sleep, you haven't slept in a while" Sam says and pats my back.

"Yeah, I think I'll do that" I mumble and get up, heading back into Leah's room.