Chapter 26

Leah's P.O.V.

"It's not what it looks like" I stutter.

"Please Grayson. You can't tell anyone about this" Chandler whispers.

Grayson's shocked face slowly turns into a smile.

"I knew it I knew it I knew it!" He says.

"I've been waiting for you guys to kiss for so long!"

"Really?" I ask, bewildered.

"Yes! I could tell you both liked each other!" He says, as if it's obvious.

"And don't worry. My lips are shut" he moves his hand across his lips and pretends that it's a zipper. (if that makes sense...I'm really confusing sorry guys)

I let out a breath and Grayson sits down, opening up all the bags of candy.

The rest of the night was really awkward.

Me and Chandler would often exchange glances, but look away after and continue playing cards. The power still hadn't come on, so we fell asleep in the Fort to the soft glow of the candles.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Stretch, and go back. And stretch, and go back" Some weird music filled the room.

The random voice keeps repeating "stretch, and go back" over and over again. I lift my head up and look around, finding that I was besides Chandler and Grayson was no where to be found.

"Grayson?" I call out.

"Over here" I hear him say.

I get out of the blanket fort to find him doing the exercises that the lady on the tv was saying.

"Powers back on!" Grayson says and stretches again.

"I see that" I say, watching the lady on the tv.

"You wanna join?"

"No, I'm good"

Walking into the kitchen, I make three bowls of cereal and go back to our Fort.

"Is Chandler awake yet?" I ask Grayson, who was now watching a normal kids show.

"No. Should we scare him?" He whispers.

I smile.

"I got this"

I walk into the fort to find a peacefully sleeping Chandler lying there. Should I kiss him? Or should I scream his name?

Eh, why not both. I bend down and kiss his forehead, but he doesn't budge.

"CHANDLER" I scream and he jumps up, looking around.

"What!?" He shouts.

"Breakfast" I smile and hand him the bowl of cereal.

He starts to shake his head at me and laughs while we eat our breakfast.

"So, what should we do today?" I ask.

"I heard there was this ice rink that they made a few weeks ago. We could go skating. You could use my moms skates" Chandler says.

"Sounds good. But just to warn you, I've never been skating before so I'll suck" I laugh.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you" he winks at me and I blush.

I still can't believe we kissed last night. Does it mean anything? I mean, we confessed our feelings to each other a while ago.

Anyways, when we were done eating, everyone got dressed and we ate an early lunch. Chandler got Gina's skates and we tried them on. Luckily, they were a perfect fit.