Chapter 6

Leah's P.O.V.

I woke up on the floor with a shirtless Chandler and Sam besides me. Sitting up, I looked around the room to find popcorn, chocolate bar rappers, clothes and movies scattered around the hardwood living room floor. But Sam was the only guy here, other then Chandler and Grayson. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Who the hell would come here at like, 9:30 in the morning" I say to myself.

I got up from the floor and stretched, my back was killing me from sleeping on the floor. Then, opening up the door, I squinted my eyes, the sun seemed really bright today. Shielding my eyes with my hand, I took a look at the girl who was standing outside.

She had, well it looked like had dyed, bleach blonde hair and was semi tall, I was a little taller though. She looked really snobby too. Her mouth was wide open as she took a look at me.

"Who are you?" She asked and scrunched up her face in disgust.

Feelin' the love over here, I feel it big time.

"Um, I'm the Riggs maid" I said, mimicking the tone the unfamiliar girl had used.

She rolled her eyes and pushed through me, walking into the house.

"Um, excuse me, you weren't welcomed in here" I grabbed her arm and turned her around.

She slapped my hand away "get your filthy maid paws off of me!" She screeched.

This time, I was the one who rolled my eyes, and let go of her arm. She looked around the house to find the boys in the living room, passed out all over the place. Somehow, some of the boys clothes were taken off, must've happened while I passed out.

"Oh my god! Chandler have you been sleeping with this whore!?" She screeched and Chandler woke up.

I clenched my jaw when she said that and tried to hard not to punch her. He looked up at the girl and I, and his eyes went wide when he noticed that his shirt was right besides him.

"Oh, no Brianna, you're my one and only!" Chandler smiled and got up.

Sam and Grayson shot up, clearly startled by all the noise going on. Sam looks down, finding himself shirtless, and scatters up to his shirt.

"Ahaha...um, be right back" Sam says and runs off to the bathroom.

Grayson just stays on the floor and looks at me, his face scrunched up in disgust and moving his finger across his neck, mouthing "kill me" repetitively. I let out a small laugh at Grayson and turn back to Chandler and Brianna.

Chandler walks over to us and kisses "Brianna's" cheek. So this was the bitchy girlfriend, I agree with Grayson on this call, she seems like a real bitch.

"Oh, so your the famous Brianna I've heard about" I said with no emotion.

"The one and only!" She cheered, even though you could tell it was fake.

"Now maid, why don't you go and cook breakfast for everyone, that is your job, isn't it?" She pursed her lips together, oh my god she reminds me of Mrs. Cathy so much.

"Sure. Oh, and its Leah" I clenched my teeth together and walked off to the kitchen.

While making some eggs and toast, I overheard Brianna and Chandlers conversation.

"Guess what!" Brianna said.

"What? is it this time, Bri?" Chandler sighed.

"My parents agreed that I could stay here for the weekend a-"