Chapter 14

Leah's P.O.V.

I shoot out of bed, having the feeling I slept in too late. I take a look at my clock, it reading 10:30.

"Shootshootshootshooot" I mumble and hop out of bed, opening up my door.

As I'm walking downstairs, I try to brush my hair because, well, I just woke up. I skip the last two steps and run into the kitchen, where I find everyone at the table, eating breakfast.

"Oh, good morning Leah!" Gina says and waves.

"Uh, hi" I say and scrunch my eyebrows up.

"I'm sorry I slept in late"

"Oh, it's ok. We thought that'd you deserve a day off after last night. Come take a seat"

I walk into the kitchen and take a seat besides Grayson. Gina passes me some eggs and bacon and my stomach growls at the sight. I start to eat and try to think of something to say, but nothing comes to mind.

"The boys were thinking of going to a paint ball place today, since they don't have any school, would you like to tag along?" Will asks.

"Yeah, Leah, you should come! It's really fun!" Grayson tells me.

"Uh, sure! But you'll have to teach me" I say to Grayson.

After that it's silent again. Chandlers foot touches my leg while I'm eating, and I look up at him with the angriest look I could manage.

He mouths "I'm sorry" but I roll my eyes and focus on my food. He hits my leg again but I ignore it, offering to take everyone's plates, and get up, putting them in the sink.

"Leah, don't worry about the dishes, you go get ready for paint ball. I got it" Gina says to me, and I nod, heading upstairs.

I look through my closet and decide on a plain black tank top with a camouflage button-down, some black jeans and my black converse.

When I was done changing I started to brush out my hair until a familiar voice stopped my actions.

"You can't ignore me forever" Chandler says.

I turn around and Chandler steps into my room.

"I can igno-"

"You can't ignore me forever. We live in the same house. You're gonna have to speak to me sometime" he cuts me off.

"I can ignore you for now" I say.

"Now get out of my room before you make things worse"

Chandler let's out a sigh and walks out of my room.

"Better watch out in paint ball" I mumble after he leaves.

~~~~~~~~~
We had just arrived at the paint ball place. Sam, Gray and Colin had decided to come too, but everyone was ok with it because now we could divide ourselves into teams.

Right now, the guy was handing us our paint ball guns and telling us what the rules are. Finally, when he was done, we we divided into teams.

My team had, me, Gray and Grayson, and Chandlers team had Chandler, Sam and Colin.

*I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY PAINT BALL SO IF IM A LITTLE..OFF, ITS BECAUSE I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IM WRITING*

"Ok, so I'm gonna give you guys five minutes too find a base and then a sirens going to go off, that siren means the games started. All good?" The instructor says and gives us a thumbs up.

Everyone nods in agreement and he walks off, leaving us to run away from the other team. Once we think we're far away from Chandlers team, we make a plan.