Chapter 12

So the song is called Crazy Youngsters by Ester Dean if any of you were wondering :) I'll tell you guys when to start the song coz it ish goes with the chapter..anyways...continue on......

Leah's P.O.V.

"BEEP. BEEP. BEEP"
I try to jump out of bed but end up falling on the floor. I know I didn't set my alarm....or did I? I get up from the floor and go over to my alarm. Yep, that's the source of the noise.

I slam my hand on the snooze button and make my way to the bathroom, where I do all my thangs(I had too XD). When I'm finished, I get some clothes on(picture Up top)and walk out of my room. When I get down into the kitchen I'm greeted by Chandler and Grayson, standing in front of me.

"Did your alarm go off?" Grayson grins.

"That was you!? I fell out of my bed because of that!" I playfully punch him in the arm.

"Sorry, but we wanted you to be up early so you could make breakfast again" Chandler says.

"What is it with you guys and my cooking?" I giggle and start the oven.

"Lemme guess" I say "Pancakes?"

"Yes!!" The two boys reply.

I start up the oven and get out the pancake batter.

"So I'll be doing all the cooking today because I really don't feel like spilling batter all over myself again" I let out a laugh.

"Sounds good" Chandler says as he watches me cook.

I turn around to find Grayson had disappeared.

"Where'd Grayson go?" I ask and turn back around.

"Living room, he's watching his show" Chandler replies.

"What's his show?"

"That once upon a time thing"

"oh, he showed me that once. It looks cool" I say and flip over the first pancake.

"Yeah, but I prefer the walking dead" (IM WRITING THIS PART ON A SUNDAY AND IM ALL ABOUT TWD IM SORRY GUYZ)

"oh, what's that. I've never heard of it?"

"It's like, the best show ever"

"hm, cool" I finish making the pancakes and dish them onto some plates.

Chandler helps me dish the pancakes for everyone. After a while of silence, I decide to speak up.

"Why were you so...tense yesterday?" I ask.

Chandler immediately stops everything he's doing.

"I wasn't tense"

"Uh, yes, you were. I wanna know why. You seemed really uncomfortable last night"

"It's nothing of your concern" Chandler says very sternly.

"I don't get why you don't like Troy, he seems really nice"

"I said its nothing of your concern!" Chandler raises his voice and slams his hands down on the counter.

"Wow, ok. Sorry" I mumble and bring the plates to the table.

"Grayson! Breakfast!" I call him into the kitchen.

He comes in moments later and the three of us start eating in silence. I keep my head down the whole time, until Grayson's voice interrupts the silence.

"Is everything ok?" Grmfayson asks.

"Everything's fine" Chandler mumbles.

I get up from my seat and wash my plate.