Sneak Peak

YOU GUYSSKSHWUGWHAUGDJSUWUEHD
WE MADE IT TO 10K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS AMAZINGKWJYSGWJUSS THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY WHO TAKES THEIR OWN TIME TO READ THIS BOOK I LOOOOOOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍
SO, YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS😏😏😏😏😏😏
Sneak peak time....
CAN I GET A HELL YEAH IF YOU GUYS ARE READY??!!?!?!???!?!
WELP, HERE YOU GO YOU AMAZING HUMANS.......

I slowly pull my suitcase out from under Grayson's bed.

My goal right now is to not wake him up. If I do, the plan will be ruined.

I grab the notes I previously wrote and lay the one to Grayson on his chest, so he'll find it in the morning.

"See you later, Grayson" I brush some hair out of his face and quietly tiptoe out of his room.

Next is Chandler. I lay my suitcase outside his room and walk in with my notes. There he is, sleeping peacefully with Sophie in his arms.

He has a small smile on his face. Maybe Sophie is the one, since I'm clearly not.

I fold up the notes and place one on Chandlers chest, and the one for Sophie on her face. I remember exactly what I wrote on their notes.

For Chandler: Chandler, You said you loved me, then moved on. I hope Sophie knows how fast you bounce back, or else she's in for a wild ride. I'll never forgive you. ~Guess who you asshole.

And for Sophie; Go die in a fucking hole.

After taking a good look at them sleeping together, I sigh and walk out of the room, going to Gina and Will's bedroom. I place my notes on their chest and walk back out, noticing it's finally time.

"Please be here" I whisper to myself, going back into my room and opening up my window.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So yeah...
It kinda sucks but it's what's gonna happen lol
Reactions?
Predictions for what's gonna happen?
Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment and follow!
And I'll see you guys on Friday!!!!(who's excited?)
Bye fellow humans!
☀︎Mostly_Human☀︎