Chapter 22

Leah's P.O.V.

"What about this one?" Chandler asks, holding up a zombie costume.

"Perfect" I give him a thumbs up, along with Grayson and Sam.

The four of us were out getting Halloween costumes for Friday. Sam already had one, he was being Marty McFly from back to the future, and Chandler had just gotten his.

Now it was just me and Grayson.

"Hey Leah, you should wear this" Sam smirks, holding up a maid costume.

I let out a snort and roll my eyes.

"In your dreams"

Chandler clears his throat awkwardly and Sam puts back the costume.

"Do you think I should be a vampire?" Grayson asks, picking a vampire costume.

"Go for it" Chandler says and Grayson takes a long look at the costume.

Grayson starts to nod his head and looks back at us.

"I'm doing it"

"Ok, now for me" I mumble, walking over to the girls costumes.

I pick out a few that I like and hold them up to the guys.

"No" Grayson says and the guys shake their heads.

I skim through some more costumes until I find the perfect one. I place the red riding hood costume against myself and wait for the guys reactions. *pic up above*

"It's awesome!" Chandler says.

"Ten outta ten" Grayson says and gives me a thumbs up.

"Perfect" Sam says.

I start to smile.

"Yay! We're now officially ready for Halloween!"

We all walk to the cash, pay for our costumes and get into Gina's suv.

Chandler starts the car and we start to drive back home, I mean, to the Riggs. Wow, first time calling it my actual home.

While driving home, a big, colourful sign catches my attention, along with everybody else.

"Hey, hey, hey. Slow down" I say to Chandler and the car starts to go slower.

The sign read "Annual Georgia Fall Fair! Come in and have a blast!"

"Oh my god! We should totally go" I say to the guys.

"I agree. We need to have some fun after everything" Sam says and Chandler pulls over.

"I'll just call mom and see" Chandler says, dialling Gina on his phone.

"Hey mom. Yeah, we were wondering if we could go to the fair? Oh, o-ok. Yes, I know. Ok, ok goodbye mom. Goodb-yes, I understand. OK! Jeez I get it, goodbye" Chandler groans and hangs up.

"Mothers" he mumble and pulls into the fair parking lot.

We all get out of the car and the smell of popcorn hits me. This was my first time at a fair, and I wanted to go on all the rides possible.

"Ok, let's go get tickets and then we can decide what we wanna go on" Sam tells us and we walk towards the ticket booth.

Chandler takes out his wallet but Sam stops him.

"Nah, man, you already payed for the Halloween costumes. My turn" Sam says and gets us some tickets.

When he's finished, we start to walk around.