Chapter 5

Leah's P.O.V.

  I took out the laundry and placed it in the dryer. While I was waiting for that to end, I went back into my room to find that Sam had left, and I finished unpacking everything. When the dryer was done, I took the clothes out and emptied them into the laundry basket, picking it up and then walking into the living room, trying to find the staircase that leads to the basement. Once I found it, I carefully walked down the stairs, trying to see over the mountain of clothes in my face.

"Chandlerrrrr!" I called out, dragging out the "r".

"Yes mom?" Chandler jokingly asked, I just sent him the "really" look.

"Can you show me where your room is?" I asked.

"Sure" he replied and I followed him up the stairs.

He led me to a room with tons of band posters on the door and walked in, me trailing behind him.

"Ok, pick out what's yours, and I'll put it in your drawers later" I told him.

"Ok" he said, and picked out a lot of clothes.

Before, I could barely see his room, but then when he was done picking out his clothes, I got a full view of his room. My jaw snapped wide open and my eyes bulged out of my head. Chandler just laughed at my reaction. There were tons of clothes, posters, comics, movies and video games scattered around his floor. Actually, I couldn't even see his floor! I threw the laundry basket into the hallway and started picking up all of the comics in his room.

"What are you doing!?" He screeched.

"I'm taking care of this mess!" I said, waving my arms around his room to show him I was talking about his room.

"Good luck with that" he snickered and walked out.

Ooohhhh is he ever gonna regret saying that. First off, I organized all of his comics and placed them in one of his bookshelves, which had no books in them-I wonder why! Then, I got all of his movies and video games in the cabinets below his TV, which, might I say, WAS HUGE!

Finally, about an hour later, I was finished cleaning up chandlers room. I had already placed his clothes in his drawers, so thank god that was done. I was going to move onto Grayson's room, if I could find it, but then I heard the door open. I rushed down the stairs only to find Grayson closing the door behind him.

"Oh, hey dude!" I said and walked over to Grayson.

"Hi" He said and collapsed on the couch.

"How was school?" I asked, trying to start a conversation with the young teen.

"Boooring" he replied.

"Hey, where's mom?" Grayson suddenly asked, looking around the house for his mother.

"Oh, she got called into work, you're stuck with me for the afternoon" I punched my arm and winked at him.

Grayson turned on the tv and something popped into my head.

"Hey, don't you have homework to do?" I asked.

"No" Grayson said in a small voice.

I walked over too his book bag, picked it up and dumped it on the ground.

"Let's see what you have here" I mumbled and looked through all his books.

He had a math, science, social studies and English book in there, all with little sticky notes saying "STUDIE" on them.

"No homework eh?" I asked and smirked.

"Ugh, fine, you caught me" Grayson said and picked up all his books and went over to the kitchen table.