They'll tear us apart if you give them the chance

There were three things I knew for sure 1.I was pregnant 2.The father of my baby is a rockstar and 3.I wasn't ready for what was going to happen when everyone finds out. We stayed at the hospital for half an hour longer and then the doctor sent us home I was freaking out because I didn't know what to tell my mother I already told my dad because he lives in Saint John, New Brunswick so I couldn't just go home and tell him and he was fine with it he said that I have to take full responsibility for it though but I knew he would help me out he had too big of a heart not to.

* two hours later *

"Mom we're back" I called "Oh Anabella what happened at the hospital did they tell you whats wrong?" Mrs.Peterson asked terror burned in her eyes "Well I went to the hospital and we did a lot of tests and we found out-" Andy interrupted me and said "Sorry to interrupt you sweetie but I think you should sit down Mrs.Peterson" "Oh Andy I told you that you can call me Aubra" she said as she sat down I sat down next to Andy on the love seat across from her "Well mama like I was trying to say before was that we took many test and we found out i'm pregnant. The Doctor said that sometimes the side effect of my surgery doesn't always work and you know how much I always wanted a big family and now I can have one" I said I looked at my mom and her face was red "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE PREGNANT YOU LITTLE WHORE CAN YOU NOT USE PROTECTION IKE ANYONE ELSE FOR GOD SAKES GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" Aubra yelled "Now Aubra calm down i'm sure we can make this work" Andy said my mom turned right around and pointed at Andy "This is your fault, all your fault if my daughter continues seeing you you're not allowed in this house again and if you defend him Anabella you'll be banned too" she screamed "Well mom I guess i'm moving out come on Andy" I said pulling Andy up and going towards the stairs "No you don't. You leave now." she said to Andy "Mama no I love him" I cried "No Anabella go to your room now you're not allowed to see Andrew anymore he can pay money and maybe see the baby whenever it's born now to your room!" Aubra yelled I ran up to my room and locked the door I looked out my window as Andy left and got into his car "I love you" I whispered to the window I curled up in a ball on my bed and let my thoughts take over You're three months pregnant and the father isn't allowed near you what are you gonna do now anabella I bet you didn't think this through you're in a lot of pain why don't you try it one more time. I tried to shake those thought I know what "It" was and I promised andy I wouldn't do it again but I let my thoughts get the best of me and I walked over to my jewlery box on the bottom of it there was my pack of razors I picked up my lime green one I sat down in the corner of my room and watched the razors dance across my skin as I watch my arm bleed I could feel the pain washing away with it ten minutes later I was done my little pity party and I laid down and slept holding onto my stomach as though it would leave when I awoke.

I woke up to the sound of something hitting my window I got up and opened my blinds there was Andy and Ashley throwing rocks at my window I opened it and said "What are you guys doing here my moms going to freak out it's like 3:30 in the morning!" Ashley smiled at Andy "We looked in the rest of the windows and your mom is downstairs on the couch passed out with a bottle of whiskey in her hands she won't be up anytime soon" Ashley said "But seriously what are you guys doing here?" I asked "We're here to bust you out sweetie pack some stuff and get down here right away Ash is on his way up to help you i'll be waiting down here incase your mom wakes up" Andy called I blew a kiss at him and started to pack a few moments later Ash walked into my room and started helping me pack clothes I got up and picked up my wallet,ipod,phone, ipod&phone charger, laptop and my jewlery box. I was trying to find a bag to put them in when Ashley started talking to me "Anabella you didn't" he said and I knew exactly what he was talking about "I had to okay I knew I promised Andy I wouldn't but I was too weak please don't tell him Ash you're like my big brother can I trust you?" I asked "You can trust me but just don't do it again okay?" he said giving me a hug and for once that night I felt loved "Let's go" I offered to take the bags but Ashley refused to let me take anything but the sweater in my hands that I quickly put on so Andy wouldn't see my arm. I rushed out of the house and jumped into Andy's arms "I love you, you know that I won't let anything hurt you now let's go" he said his voice cracking almost as if he had been crying "I love you so much don't ever leave me Andy" I said into his chest he rubbed my hair and said "I promise Anabella that I will never leave you not in all of eternity now let's go" we got into the back seat still holding hands while Ashley got in the front and started driving.

I must have fallen asleep in the car because I was now in a bed beside Andy he looked upset and I got worried he only looked upset in his sleep when he was worried about something I looked down and saw that I was in my silk pajamas awe Andy must have changed me so I would be comfy I thought but that thought didn't last long because I looked down and saw the fresh cuts that's what Andy's so upse about he saw my cuts i'm a complete failure he doesn't deserve me. I slowly got up and made my way to the livingroom we were at Ashleys house. I sat down on the couch and cried my heart out Ash must have hear me because a moment later he was wrapping his arms around me and soothing me to sleep I don't deserve any of this I thought they're too nice to someone like me "Now now Belles calm down this stress isn't good for the baby" Ashley said genty rubbing my stomach but he pulled back "What?" I asked him quickly "The baby it just kicked" he said in delight "Omg that's amazing" I cried putting my hand on my stomach I felt him kick and I giggled "Andy" Ashley called "Get out here" seconds later Andy barged into the livingroom and looked at me and Ash "What happened what did he do to you?" Andy demanded looking at the way we were sitting "Nothing bad the baby it just kicked" I said happily Andy made his way over to me and sat on the floor beside me putting his hand on my stomach "It kicked it kicked" he cried I nodded and put my head on his we all fell asleep with hand on my stomach happily dreaming through the rest of the night.