Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.

*Ashley's POV*

When I woke up I tried to stand but there was something stopping me, I opened my eyes and saw that Anabella was laying on my lap and Andy was on the floor beside us. The clock on the tv said it was already 1:30pm then I remembered last night I found Anabella crying and going on about how she doesn't deserve us. I quickly told her she did and I heled her close to me seeing her like that broke my heart she meant too much to me but I would never let her or Andy know that it would ruin everything. The fact that she trusts me and thinks of me as a big brother is enough for me and i'll watch them grow old together with their baby because they deserve it now that Anabella was out of that hell house she would be fine and I can spend even more time with her even if she doesn't know how I feel. I gently picked Anabella up and carried her to my bedroom...soundproof walls are handy sometimes and placed her gently on my bed she looked so happy when she was asleep. I got up to leave but she grabbed my arms and mumbled "Don't leave. Please!" so I sat down on the bed beside her and gently rubbed her stomach I closed my eyes thought about what it would be like if Anabella was my girlfriend. I wouldn't be sleeping around all the time and I wouldn't always feel lonely she would cuddle up next to me and hug and kiss me like she does with Andy. She would be pregnant with my baby and we could have a big family i'd propose to her and she'd say yes and we'd have a big wedding and she'd love me forever and never think less of me. I'd quit doing drugs, drinking and smoking if she wanted me to because she would mean that much to me but when I heard the little doorbell that I had attached to my door ring I had to stop thinking and gently get out of bed. When I answered the door I saw Andy staring at me "Where is she!" he demanded "If you're talking about Anabella then she's sleeping right now it's been months since she's slept normally now keep it down you'll wake her up" I said to him. Andy looked at me and then at Anabella "What did you do to her you creep" he screamed and I stepped back taken away by shock "I didn't do anything to her" I yelled back at him "What's going on?" asked Anabella I looked over at her and she looked scared debating wether or not to hide under the covers or not. "It's nothing sweetie go back to sleep" andy said "No everything isn't fine man tell her what you're acusing me of. I didn't do anything to her I was there for her when she thought you hated her." I yelled This time Andy looked suprised "I would never hate you" he said as he pushed past me and sat beside Anabella he put his hand on her shoulder and she shook it off "You always said you wouldn't stay with me if I cut and I know you're not happy about this baby I mean why would you be we're just weighing you down." Anabella said getting up she walked past me and grabbed a set of car keys from the wall I heard the garage door open but neither Andy or I went after her we just stood there shocked.

After three hours Anabella came back she was fully dressed and looked calm she had on a grey hello kitty shirt that had "will Not Text Boys" written all over it with a pair of black aeropostale gym shorts she had on Hello Kitty flip flops also. "Anabella sweetie I thought about what you said and I think we should talk" Andy said and my heart broke he can't break up with her I thought It would crush her she loves Andy with all her heart he's her life. "What do you need to talk to me about?" Anabella asked "Well I was thinking that I should show you how much I really love you. I know I said a lot of things before when I was mad or upset but I know that most of the scars on your arms are because of me and that's what breaks me the most that you feel the need to cut yourself over me someone whose not worth shit." Andy replied tears filled his eyes "OMG I didn't know you blamed yourself I, I love you more than I have ever loved anyone you Andrew Dennis Biersack are the father to my child I was willing to run away from home with you at 3 in the morning I would give up my life for you I love you so much don't ever blame yourself again and that's an order" Anabella said crying her last few words were cut off by sobs and she fell to the ground. "Anabella" I cried and ran over to her "I'm alright, I'm alright just a little dizzy from getting worked up could you help me to the couch?" she asked "Andy and I lifted her up and sat her down on the couch "Now you Ashley I love you so much you're like my big brother that I never had you wouldn't let anything hurt me and I don't want no bitch hurting you either you deserve so much more than what you get so I hope someday you'll find that girl and be as happy with her as I am with Andy now give me a hug you big pile of love" Anabella said and I started to cry she hugged me and I stood there for a minute taking in the sweet smell of her she smelt almost like vanilla frosting and cinnamon she pulled away and I looked down at her eyes and she nodded and pecked me on the cheek before leaving the room and then i knew that Anabella Peterson knew I loved her and she loved me just the same as she did before hand.

*Anabella's POV*

I walked away after I saw his eyes, he loved me Ashey Abrocket Purdy is in love with me Anabella Mai Peterson .... this is too messed he would never go for me even if I didn't have Ash is just too much of a big brother to me I was lost in thought until I felt the baby start to kick and I remembered that I hadn't eaten yet today and that i'm eating for two now I went to the kitchen and pulled out leftover chicken fried rice,cheese and then picked up a box of vegtable thins then sat on the couch and ate as I watched Criminal Minds.

An hour later Ashley walked into the room and sat down on the couch "Your mom just called" he said and my heart stopped "What did you tell her?" I asked terror rising in my voice "She asked if you were there and I said yes but since you are 18 you can legally move out and she started to yell so I told her it was your decision and you're happy here and then hung up" Ashley said giving me a playful smile I nodded and smiled back at hime if there was one thing Ashley was good at it was lightening the mood. "I was thinking I could invite my younger sister over to see me I haven't seen her since Christmas" I said "You have a younger sister?" Ashley asked "Since when?" "Haha she's like 14 she goes to a boarding school and she really hates it so I thought she might like to come visit you know?" I said Ashley nodded and handed me the phone before walking out now all I had to do was get the guts to call my sister and get her to come out here and see me. well I thought here goes nothing and I started dialing her cell number.  "Bell Bell" cried the girl on the other line and I smiled "Hi there Blissy" I cried back "How've you been sis? mom called me complaining about you and I just hung up she's so annyoing" Bliss said "Haha so I was calling to see if you wanted to come to visit me" I replied "Where are you?" asked bliss curiosity rising in her voice "I'm at Ashleys house in London" I replied and then all I heard was screaming and then the sound of a lamp breaking and then a low oopsie daisy and then Bliss came back onto the phone "I'd love to sis!" Bliss cried "Great pack your bags there will be a plane for you to catch in an hour don't worry too much we'll shop here love you see you in a few hours" I said and hung up gently getting up I left the room to go to tell Andy the news. He was excited about seeing my little sister so he went and made a bedroom up for her I just sat back and took a quick nap.

*3 hours later, Ashley's POV*

I heard the doorbell ring so I yelled "I've got it" and then left my room to see who was there, at first I thought someone was playing a trick on my because there was nothing there but suitcases and bags but out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure trying to turn off the sprinklers. I quickly ran inside and turned them off "Thanks" replied a voice behind me and then I saw her she was beautiful. She had long light brown hair and gorgeous chocolate brown eyes she was wearing a simple plaid skirt and blouse...must have been a school uniform but she looked amazing in it I was torn away from my thoughts when I heard someone saying something and waving their hand infront of me "Yah there ya go what did you do fall asleep? I'm Bliss by the way Anabella's sister speaking of her she lives here right ?man nice home ya got mind if I sit down? thanks" I watched as she sat down on the couch and made herself at home she was making no effort to get her bags so I picked them up and carried them inside for her.

*Bliss' POV*

Once I was sitting down and i'm going to guess his name was Ashley picked up my stuff and carried them down a hallway I calmed down a bit Ashley was amazing, gorgeous everything about him I loved already but there was only one problem he's at least 23 at the most and i'm only 14. That's not gonna work he's gonna think i'm cute and ruffle my hair. Well I might as well enjoy what time here i have I mean being in love with somebody probably 10 years older than you doesn't mean anything. Age doesn't matter when it comes to love. right?