The Cabin (part 2)

I woke up in an unfamiliar room there was a lamp on by a window on the right of me but other than that it was dark. I slowly got off of the bed and somehow found the door when I walked out of the room there was a long hallway with a pair of stairs right in-front of me.

I crept down the stairs, fully aware of my surroundings. There were two things I was sure about 1.I was not kidnapped because they would have taken me back by now and 2. Wherever I was I don't think I want to leave. I walked into what seemed to be a kitchen and found a light, and my mouth dropped open there was everything I enjoyed just sitting on the counter. Peanut butter balls, ham and cheese pinwheels, cake and celery sticks. Whoever this was knew me and they knew me well.

"I see you like our little selection" said a deep voice behind my back. I turned around to see a beautiful face staring down at me "Ashley! I knew I wasn't kidnapped!" I screamed and then jumped into his arms giving him a kiss he laughed and I smelt his amazing scent. "Whiskey and bubble gum" I whispered "What was that?" Ashley asked "Oh uh nothing" I said getting down but when I turned back around I wished I didn't "Who are you?" I asked my voice quivering "I'm Destery James and you must be Bliss" Destery said sticking his hand out. It took me a few minutes but I finally saw what he was trying to do I shook his hand quickly and hid behind Ashley like a little girl. "Destery is my friend from here. We used to have cabins beside each other when I was your age" and then my mind put everything in place "We're in Australia!!" I cried and then ran over to the giant windows where the sun was either coming up or setting. "What time is it?" I asked "Its 5am" Destery said "OMG what are we going to do today? Can I surf? I've always wanted to surf!" I cried and Ashley laughed "Sorry babe but Des will have to teach you that because I fail at it" Ashley said.

I looked at Destery, I mean really looked at him. He had semi-long hair and big brown-black eyes. He had adorable lips and tanned skin, he also was quite "ripped" as my old friends would say and has a nose and lip ring which made him look even better. He was the kind of guy I would have dated back home, when I was the Bliss everyone wanted me to be. "Ashweey" I said "Can I get my hair dyed?" I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes "Fine but don't tell your sister I let you she'll kill me" I jumped on his back and gave him a kiss "Thankiies baby" I cried and then I stopped and looked at my reflection in the window. I looked horrible. I was getting fat again, "I'm gonna go do some stuff so you guys y'know stay down here and do whatever" The boys nodded so I quickly made my way up the stairs and into my bedroom which was actually very nice. There were signed posters from Motley Crue, KISS, BMTH, Asking Alexandria and of course Black Veil Brides. I made my way to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror repulsed by what I saw. I picked at myself in my head pointing out everything imperfect about me but my thoughts were cut short when my cell started to ring.

"Bliss Petersons phone you have reached someone amazing here's a cookie how may I help you?" I said "Bliss. Baby when are you coming home." The person on the other line said "Oh hi Luna, it's been a while. I don't know when I'm coming back I'm planning on staying with Anabella and her boyfriend for the winter. I'm in Australia right now." There was silence for a minute and then Luna started talking at full speed "oh well thanks for telling your best friend! I've been facebooking you and tweeting you and everything! Who are you staying with in Australia? Is it someone from Andy's gay band? Wow I hate them. The cheerleading team hasn't been the same without their captain. Have you been staying in shape? when you left you were looking a little chubby. I don't think Seth will wanna stay with someone fat even though you are kinda pretty. You have a big nose though. Well I'm gonna go we have cheer squad now!" and then the line went dead. That's always how It happened. Someone pointed out all the things I hate about myself in a five minute conversation.

I stripped out of my shorts and tank top and jumped into the shower. Letting the hot water spill down my body, before I knew what I was doing I had my hand up like a microphone and I was singing Cody Simpson? Don't ask me why I think it's because I was in Australia? Oh well who cares I was just rocking out.