Batman underwear, christmas songs, sock monkeys and unsuspected guests

"Yes" Anabella cried and jumped into my arms "Yes? Wait you said yes! Omg she said yes!" I shouted, giving my new fiancée a kiss I whipped out my phone and dialled a number "Hey mom! Guess what, Belles and I are engaged! She literally just said yes!" I heard my mom clap for joy and then come back onto the phone. "I never did get that visit but your father and I have a surprise for you, whenever the baby is born we're moving out to England to help Anabella with the baby while you're away congratulations Andrew now that you're engaged you can stop wearing those batman underpants it's not a very manly thing to do" I groaned as everyone looked at me "Mom! Not everyone needed to know that!" "Andy everyone already knew that even Raven.." CC said and I laughed "Enough talk about my underpants! I love you mom I'll call you tomorrow bye" I hung up before she could say anything else to make my friends look at me like I was a man child. Although I knew I was I didn't need them thinking it as well.

Behind me Bliss, Ailsa and Raven surrounded Anabella gushing over her ring. I had it picked out for months now, I waited and waited for the right time and then Lila died and then with Bliss and Ashley I wasn't sure when to do it. I heard Ashley making jokes about me only doing this because she's knocked up but I honestly couldn't live without Anabella in my life. I know he's just hurting that's how Ashley makes himself feel better, he makes jokes about me although it may not seem funny I can't get mad I see how much he hates seeing Bliss with Cody. I enjoy that Bliss finally found someone her own age but he's a musician too and he has millions of girls old and young obsession over him, newspaper tabloids everywhere the second he makes a mistake Bliss gets torn apart again, and I can't let that happen. I have to talk to him.

"Hey Cody, why don't you come upstairs with me for a second and tell me if you like my new guitar" I said and he followed behind me as I led him to the end of the second level hallway. "Listen Cody I probably look like a creep right now because well I'm a huge guy wearing basically all leather but you know I'm a nice guy so let's make it perfectly clear. I will only be a nice guy if you're a nice guy okay? Okay. If you hurt Bliss you will take the punishment of dealing with me and if it's not me it will be Destery, Ashley, Jake, CC or whoever else we could find. I hate being like this but you've seen the shit Bliss has been through, now don't tell Anabella about this or Bliss just remember okay?" Cody nodded and I walked away smiling knowing that this was going to be a good Christmas.

Sitting around the Christmas tree singing carols with my lovely fiancée I finally realized that I was going to be a father literally any day now. My thoughts were interrupted when I saw Ailsa and Raven taking Bliss out of the house "Where are you guys going?" I asked "We're taking Bliss out for an hour or so she'll be back soon don't worry Andy" Raven said and then walked briskly out the door.

"Let's sing again Andy!" Anabella whispered in my ear and then we got up and Anabella went to go upstairs "Why are you going upstairs?" I asked "I'm getting changed so I can go carolling! Did you really think I was going to let you guys keep your talent here!" and at that she bound up the stairs. I followed her up and listened to her sing to herself as she picked out a red and green dress with converse and a batman sweater. "You're cute baby" I said as I wrapped my arms around the back of her "Speaking of babies I was talking to the doctor and our little girls due on your birthday" Belles whispered to me "Perfect way to spend my birthday darling now let's go" I said and spun her around, still holding her hand I led her downstairs and we got everyone else. Once we hit the first few houses everything went naturally. Jake and Jinxx even took their guitars for the full amusement.

When we got home I saw a girl with layered blonde hair with a pink bow in it she wore a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, light blue vans and a Motley Crue t-shirt with rips down the sides. Her big brown eyes were covered in eyeliner and eye shadow her lips coloured a deep red.  Then it hit me, it was Bliss. Anabella was far ahead of me she already knew it was her sister and although she was devastated she looked like that she knew that's what she had wanted to look like for a long time.