Chapter 1

Third Person P.O.V.

It's a beautiful day in the town of Magnolia. It's peaceful and quiet....

"You wanna fight flame brain!?" A raven haired ice wizard asked a pinkette Dragon Slayer.

"Maybe I do!" The pinkette known as Natsu Dragneel retorted back to the ice wizard Gray Fullbuster. The two boys were fighting while four girls followed behind with two exceeds. The girl with blond hair and brown eyes was Lucy Heartfilia who stood beside a thirteen year old girl named Wendy Marvell. She had dark long blue hair and dark chocolate brown eyes and was holding her white exceed named Carla who was being stared at by a blue exceed, Happy. Then there was Y/N L/N with (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair, who was staring at the two boys. She was not amused at the two boys fighting, this was common to the group. The boys would fight and there was always someone to stop them, Erza Scarlet she just slammed the two boys on the head. The two boys immediately stopping from the pain. The group of eight were heading to their guild Fairy Tail.

~Time Skip~

Y/N's P.O.V.

"We're here!!" Natsu and I yelled happily while walking into the guild hall. We were all greeted with smiles and some questions about the job we were just on. I walked towards the bar where my friend Mira was she was cleaning the bar table. 

"Hey Mira." I said happily while sitting down.

"Hi Y/N" she started " so how did the job go?" she asked while handing me a cup of (F/D).

"The job went swell" I said with a sweat drop and a awkward laugh. "W-well you see, we kinda went overboard." I said while taking a sip of my (F/D). 

"You didn't kinda went overboard. You did go overboard you guys destroyed three houses and one shop!" Lucy exclaimed.
"I know it was bad but we did finish the job." I answered.
"But we have to pay for the damages with our award money!" Lucy wined.
"Don't worry Lu-" I was interrupted by Natsu and Gray yelling my name.

"Coming!!" I yelled back while walking towards the two.

"What do you want?" I asked with my arms crossed around my chest.
"Who's stronger me or snowman here??" Natsu asked me while resting his arm on my shoulder.
"Who you calling snowman!? Flame brain!" Gray yelled. I swear these two can't last a minute without fighting.
"Okay... If I had to choose who's stronger I would choose....me." I said while smirking and pointing at myself.
"Hey that's not a choice!" Natsu yelled while Gray just stood there arms crossed and with the same smirk I had.
"Well you did say I could choose whose stronger right? And as you can see I'm pretty strong so by default the strongest is me." I said still smirking at the pink head dragon slayer who was still complaining. He's cute when he acts childish.

Wait. What? N-never mind hehehe.

"Okay if you're so strong let's fight." Natsu said with his signature smile.
"Natsu you sure you want to fight Y/N? You know what happened last time." Lucy said walking up to me, Natsu, and Gray. 
"Yeah but I'm sure I'm going to beat her this time, so what you say Y/N wanna fight?" Natsu said.
"I guess it won't hurt. But don't be crying when I win." I said while walking outside ready to fight.

Natsu P.O.V.

"I'm all Fired up!!" I yelled excitedly. 

I know I'm going to win. I've changed from the last battle I had with Y/N. Even if she's a s-class wizard like Erza I can beat her. I will win!

"Natsu you ready to get your but kicked by a girl!" Gray yelled. That stripper must be stupid for trying to intimidate me.
"Shut up stripper!!" I retorted back.
"Hey! Focus on your real opponent." Y/N said while in her battle stance. Wow a lot of people came to see me and Y/N fight.

"Ready fight!" Erza yelled
"I hope you know I'm not going to go easy on you." I said while running towards her with my signature move 'fire dragon iron fist'.
"Well I was hoping you wouldn't." She said while dodging my attack.
"Ice Dragon Roar!!!" She cupped her hands around her mouth and ice came out. I quickly dodged it and ran towards her.
"You missed me." I said while smirking.
"You sure about that." Y/N said while smirking and pointing at my left leg. The Ice made a scratch on my leg but it didn't really hurt. Dang I didn't see that coming.

"Okay then get ready Fire Drag-" I was then interrupted by Gramps.
"Stop! You're going to get the magic council mad at me again!!" Gramps yelled.