Chapter 21

Natsu's P.O.V

"Come on Happy let's go!" I called Happy.
"Okay just wait." Happy answered me while putting his little yellow shorts to complete his baiting suite. We need to hurry if we're going to catch up with Y/N. Lucy and Y/N are at the beach right now.

~A short little Time Skip~
Y/N's P.O.V.

"Y/N!!!!!" A familiar voice yelled while running towards me. I was drinking a (f/D).
"Oh hey Natsu." I replied happily with a smile😊.
"Y/N do you want to hang out with us?" Natsu asked while Happy sat on his head.
"Sure I'd love to." I answered happily while following the pinkette and exceed.

Lucy's P.O.V.

The plan's working. Yes!!😁👍
"Operation (S/N: Ship Name.) Is on a go!" I whispered yell to Erza,Levy,and Cana. I think the two would make a cute couple.😁 Plus with my help they'll soon realize it.😁
"Come on Lu, we're going to miss them." Levy informed me while following Natsu,Happy, and Y/N.

Erza's P.O.V.

"So where's Natsu bringing Y/N??" I asked curiously while sitting at the snack bar of the beach.

"Well he's just going to stay at the beach, I didn't really tell him to bring her anywhere, Just to make sure Y/N enjoy's the time with him." Lucy explained.

"Oh since their just going to stay here I'm gonna get a quick drink." Cana said while grabbing booze from the waiter of the snack bar. Ooh they might have 🍰 cake!! Wait now's not the time I must focus on Y/N and Natsu right now. But maybe just one.😃

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I bet I can make a better sand castle than you and Happy." Natsu challenged me and Happy. We were sitting on the warm sand.
"Oh yeah, I bet me and Y/N can make our castle taller and better than your castle." Happy retorted. Hmmm? I wonder if I would win. Hehehe let's make this interesting.
"Hey Natsu.." I said while he looked up at me.

"Yeah?"

"Who ever wins gets to boss the loser around for a week. The loser has to do what ever the winner wants. K?" I said while smirking.

"Yeah sure why not I'm going to win any ways." Natsu said with a cocky grin.

"Oh let's see about that." I started building the castle with Happy.

~Time Skip~

"Done!!" Happy, me, Natsu yelled. Wow that took a long time but it's worth it if I win.

 Wow that took a long time but it's worth it if I win

Happy and your castle.