Chapter 12

Sting's POV

~at the Sabertooth guild~

I'm in my office filling out paper work. Who knew being a guild master would be hard work. I looked out the window, it looks like a beautiful day.

"*Sigh* I wonder what Y/N's doing?" Speaking of Y/N I haven't seen her in a while. Hmmm? Maybe I should visit her today, besides she must miss me anyways.

Y/N's POV

I enter my house and see that no one's here. Just to make sure.

"Anyone here!?" No response, well since no one's here I'm gonna take a relaxing bath, I grab my towel and clothes and get ready for a nice bath.

Sting's POV

I'm at the steps of Y/N's house. I knock the door and no one answers, hmmm?? Maybe she's not home. I could always come back tomorrow but, what if she really wants to see me? Yeah I'll do this for her own sake. She won't be sad for long her Saber tooth tiger is here to see her!!
I walk to the side of her house to see that there's a window I try to slide the window open but it's locked. Aww!!! How am I gonna get in her house now? Oooh I got it!! I ran back to the front of the house and start picking the lock, when I here a loud CLICK I turn the door knob and the door opens!! YAY!! I knew always forgetting the key to my office would payoff!! I walk in to see no one's here, I sniffed the air of Y/N's house. She's got to be here since I can smell her sent but this is her house so of course it would smell like her. I then walk around her house. The bathroom lights opened, she must be in there. There's only one way to check.

Y/N's POV (sorry I keep switching back and forth.)

Wow, this is relaxing. I sat in my tub relaxing in peace until I heard the bathroom door opened.

"Hey!! Y/-" Sting immediately turned red and got a nose bleed, all his blood on the floor.

"Get the H*ll out of here!!! PERV!!!" I screamed while throwing a bar of soap at his head which hits him head on but he doesn't move!!

"GET OUT!!!" I screamed while still trying to cover up my naked body. Sting held his nose to contain the blood from dripping even more, he turns and quickly apologizes and walks out of the bathroom while closing the door. I touched my face which was burning from embarrassment.

"I feel so violated!!" I say while still holding my cheeks which were still red like Erza's hair.

Sting's POV

I think I lost to much blood. I grab a napkin and cover my bleeding nose. Y/N comes out from the bathroom wearing clothes unfortunately. I didn't mind what I saw but, I can't lose any more blood.

"So why did you barge into my house and invade my privacy?" Y/N asked angrily and still red.

"Well I wanted to see you but, I do think I seen to much." I say while still holding my nose.

"Perv!!" Y/N said while clenching her fists and glaring at me her, face still flushed.

"Hey, I'm sorry I seen to much but you could at least told me you were bathing." I say while puffing my cheeks.

"I didn't even know you were here!!!" She yelled while still clenching her fist.
"Okay, fine!! Just forget what you saw." Y/N says calming down a little.

"Okay..." I say quietly.
"But I have a question.." I start.

"Yeah, what is it?" Y/N asked.

"What color underwear are ya wearing?" I ask with a smirk, she immediately blushed and hit me in the back of the head.

"Shut up!! Pervert!!" I hold the side of my head where Y/N hit me.
"Okay, Well I guess I gotta go since I already seen you." I say with my little smirk.

"Why you.." she says with a glare again. She walks me out the door before she closes the door I grabbed her face I kissed her on the forehead.

"Well I guess I'll be going, Bye Y/N~" I say while running off leaving her with a flushed pink face.

~~~~~~~~~~~