Chapter 16

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Why... C-couldn't we walk!?" I asked on the urge of puking on the train.

"Y-yeah... I f-feel like.. I- I'm going to..die." Natsu added while leaning on me.

Today we are coming back from the job me and team Natsu finished yesterday. But we have to ride the stupid train ugh I feel like I'm going to die. I thought while gagging.

"P-please tell..m-me we're.. almost at t-the... Guild..." Natsu added gagging like I was.

"I swear Natsu your so pathetic." Gray said while sitting in front of me and Natsu, surprisingly Natsu didn't fight back but in the other hand I understand, why I can't even think about it before I barf all over the place. Please tell me that we'll be at the guild by now.

-Time Skip-

Natsu's P.O.V.

"I'M ALIVE!!" I yelled happily while jumping off of the train.

"Yay!! We made it!!" Y/N yelled happily after me. Which made me blush ,Y/N looks cute when she's happy. After our yelling Lucy scolded us for being loud and I fought with Gray for a while for calling me pathetic on the train but then our fight was stopped by Erza of course she never knows when to mind her own business. Soon we were at the doors of the guild.

"We're back!!" I yelled while slamming the door open and walking in. The guild was loud as always.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Me, Erza,Wendy and Lucy walked over to where Cana was drinking her booze of course.

"Hey..." Cana said while putting down her drink.

"So what have you been doing this whole day?"I asked.

"Drinking... Hey Y/N I challenge you to a drinking contest for 700 jewel." Cana replied to me while smirking.

"Okay I except the challenge." I also smirked and shook her hand ready to start drinking.

Lucy's P.O.V.

What is Y/N thinking. Cana and Y/N start drinking while everyone watched their little competition.

"You think Y/N's going to win??" I whispered to Erza.

"Knowing Cana drinks more than her I don't think so." She replied to me while still watching. What amazed me was that both Y/N and Cana are on their 22 cup of booze and still counting. When is this going to end.

-Time Skip-

Y/N and Cana both are still drinking but I lost count on what cup their on.

"They both look drunk." Gray replied.

"Yeah, you think we should stop them?" I asked.

"No they'll be done in a little while." Gray answered me.

He was right after the both of them sipped the last of booze from their cup both Y/N and Cana collapsed from where they were sitting.

"I-I'm gonna go... home" Y/N said while getting up she almost fell, I was going to go help her but Gray told me that he'll help her. So I just let him.

Grays P.O.V.

I quickly walked to were Y/N was she looked really dizzy she could barely stand up.

"Hey Y/N wait up" I called out to her.

"Y-yeah.." She slowly turned.

"If you want I can take you home." I offered.

"N-no.. I'll be ..fine." She said while walking off and tripping on who knows what. I then ran to her and carried her bridal style.

"Look at the pretty stars their so shiny." She said while reaching her hand up to the sky. The stars made her (e/c) eyes sparkle which made her even beautiful than usual.

We then were at my house because I don't really trust Y/N when she's drunk who knows what would happen. I then dropped her on my bed to rest.
I then was going to walk away but Y/N stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Where you... going?" She asked

"Oh just going to..." I was interrupted by Y/N's lips on mine.

"That's a good night kiss." She said while smiling and leaving me to blush. I then went on the left side of the bed and held Y/N really close.

"You might not remember but... I love you Y/N." I said while kissing the top of her head and falling to sleep with her in my arms.