Chapter 10

Lucy's POV

"I'm so bored!!" I whined while sitting down next to Y/N who was drinking a glass of (F/D). She turned her head towards my direction and said. "You want to go on a job?"
"No we went on a job a couple days ago. Remember?" I said still pouting. I seriously want to do something that will get rid of my boredom.
"Oh I think I can help." Mira said while putting down the towel she was wiping the cups with.
"You do! What is it?" I asked happily.
"You and Y/N can have a sleep over." Mira said while pointing at me and Y/N, who wasn't listening.
"Okay! All we need is a place to throw it. Maybe we can go to Y/N's house. Right Y/N?" Y/N immediately turned my direction. She looked so confused and lost.
"Huh?? What did you say??" Y/N asked with confusion written all over her face. Maybe I can use her confused state as a advantage.
"Oh me and Mira were just discussing on what we can do today. Oh Y/N can the girls and me come to your house today?" I asked knowing that she would probably say yes.
"Yeah sure. Your always welcomed."
"Oh okay well we'll all be there by six make sure you prepare the food and activities for the sleep over. Okay well I'm gonna go. Bye!~" I said while smiling and running out of the guild. I could hear Y/N yelling my name but I didn't turn back, the sleep over is all in her hands.

Y/N's POV

"LUCY!!" I yelled, stupid Lucy making me responsible for the sleep over. Why couldn't she prepare it? Maybe I should start buying the things for the sleep over.
" *sigh* well I guess I'll see you and the girls later. I'm gonna go get some stuff for the sleep over. Bye Mira." I waved while walking out of the guild.

Natsu's POV

"Sleep over huh??" I said with a mischievous glint in my eyes. Ahahaha I know what I'm gonna do today.

» Time Skip »

Y/N's POV

"Finished!!" I said happily, I'm finally finished setting up all the things for the sleep over all I need now are the guessed.
"They should be coming about now." I said while staring at the clock that showed it was now six o'clock.

*knock* *knock*

"Coming!!" I said while running towards the door when I opened it I saw Erza, Wendy, and Carla.

"Hi guys you can come in." They entered while looking around.
I could tell Erza was searching for cake.

"Erza the cakes in the fridge." Erza ran towards my fridge.

"So Y/N do you know when everyone else is coming?" Wendy asked while smiling.
"No but they should be coming in a few minutes." I said while returning a smile. She nodded in response.

»Time Skip to everyone being there »

"Yay we can finally start the fun!!" Lucy yelled happily while eating some chips.

"Yep, okay the first activity will be asking questions you can ask any question okay." I said while looking at all the girls to get their approval. They all nodded.
"So who wants to go first?"

"Juvia will go first!!" Juvia said happily while jumping up and down.
"Okay this is for my love rival." Juvia said while glaring at Lucy.
"Why does a blonde bimbo like you love my Gray." Juvia said while pointing at Lucy and still glaring at her. "I said a million times I don't like Gray!! We're just friends!!" Lucy said. Well I guess we all should of seen that coming.
"Okay. Who wants to go next?" I asked trying to change the topic before anything else happens. I'm not having anyone die tonight and especially in my house.
"I'll ask. This is also for Lucy." Levy said while smiling and looking at Lucy." Who do you have a crush on??" Lucy immediately blushed.
"Why is everyone asking me the questions!?" Lucy said still blushing. I immediately smiled and 'coughed' the word karma which made her turn and glare at me.
"Sorry Lucy but you have to answer the question, it wouldn't be fair if you didn't." Erza said eating her cake. Lucy slouched and began to speak.
"I don't have a crush on any one." She said trying not to blush but unfortunately her blush was still their.
"Oooh!! Is it Natsu!?" Mira asked with interest.
"N-No!!" Lucy yelled. This made me laugh because it was so funny how the girls were clustering her about her crush.
"Since we're on the topic about who has a crush on who. Who's your crush, Y/N?" Cana asked which made me immediately stop my laughter.

Natsu's POV

Me and the guys (Gray,Laxus,Gajeel, Rogue,Sting, and Lyon) been here spying on the girls sleep over, we all wondered what girls talk about when us guys were gone and we thought it would be interesting too. I was kinda bored since they were just talking about random girl stuff until I heard Cana ask Y/N who she has a crush on. I have a crush on Y/N so I was really glad that some one actually asked that question. I quickly stepped a little closer towards the window me and the guys were peeking at. I was pushed out of the way which ticked me off.
"Hey! Why did you do that for!?" I whispered yelled at the person who pushed me, I wasn't surprised that it was the stupid stripper.
"You were taking all the space your not the only person here fire breath." Gray said still staring at the window. I tried to push my way closer towards the window but everyone was blocking the way.
"I bet Y/N has a crush on me." Gajeel said with confidence. If he thinks Y/N likes a idiot like him he's dead wrong.
"You wish." Gray said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Gajeel exclaimed angrily at Gray.
"All I'm saying is why would Y/N have a crush on you when you look like that." Gray said with a smirk. Before any of them could say anything I smacked both of them in the head.
"What the H*ll was that for!?" Gray and Gajeel exclaimed angrily.
"You guys were being to loud, besides you both started to tick me off." I said.

"Oh yeah!!" All three of us started to fight.

"Idiots!! Quit fighting or their gonna here us!!" Sting yelled trying to stop the fight but he ended joining in.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N aren't you gonna to answer?" Cana asked taking a sip of the bottle of booze she was drinking. I was completely silent, I didn't want to answer that question. In my thoughts on the question. I immediately heard a yelled and a 'Bam!' Like something was happening out side.
"Hey, did anyone hear that?" I asked.
"Wow Y/N don't tell me your b-" I interrupted Cana.
"No I'm not kidding I actually heard something. Did you?" I looked at Wendy who also heard the noise since we both are Dragon Slayers.
"Yeah, I heard it." She said while getting up with Erza standing as well.
"It's coming from that window." Wendy said while I was walking towards that direction, to my surprise I seen the seven idiots who were fighting.
"Erza you want to teach them a lesson." I asked with a evil glint in my eyes.
"Sure." She said with the same glint in her eyes.

"This is not going to go well." Lucy whispered while sweat dropping.