Chapter 24

Hello everyone! Here's the new chapter.
But before you read I would like to give two shout outs to:

jenn_girl & Lyon-Sama

I thank you both for being so nice and kind. I also thank you both for commenting and giving me feedback about my story. So I thank you ( ^ω^).

Okay now so here's the new chapter! Hope you enjoy!
__________________________________

Y/N's POV

"Oof!!" I groan lying on my floor of my bedroom floor. Yes I fell off of my warm and comfy bed which I wish I didn't!! But anyways..

I got up from the floor, walking to the bathroom ready to do all my morning routines before I go to the guild.

~ Time Skip ~ after you finish your morning routine because no one needs to know about that~

"Time to go to the guild!" I happily grabbed my things and was off my way towards the guild. I was greeted by many people with a "hello" or "good morning Y/N". Of course I smiled and waved at all of them. You don't wanna be rude right?

After all of the walking I finally made it to the guild to be greeted by, Gajeel who had Panther Lilly standing to his left.

"What's up guys?" I happily waved at the fellow dragon slayer and exceed.

Do you know what his comment was? A fugden laugh!! His normal "Geehee", like once in a while he could always be kind and say a "Oh hello Y/N, how's your day been going?" Instead of being a major a**!!

"We're very good, how about you Y/N?" Lilly kindly answered unlike that iron head.

"I'm fine."

"Geehee"

Again... Wow!! And I finally cooled off!! Just remember don't be mad, don't be mad, don't be mad, be calm, be-

"Geehee"

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY!!?!?!"

I yelled clearly mad while punching that metal head idot. I had a tick mark right on my forehead of course. I swear he better give me an answer that I'll like or he's a gonna be six feet under!!!
"H-how about going inside the g-guild pip squeak." He said while dodging my attack.

"Tch fine.."

Walking close to the guild doors I swung them opened

Splash!!

I was soaked.. All do to a bucket of water spilling all over me, I bet I know who made the stupid prank for me....

"Gajeel!!! Your so dead!!" I chased that idiot around while everyone watched and laughed.

I never planned on starting my morning like this.. Wah! Why me!! Oh well what comes around go's around right? I have my plans.. Hehehe!!

~Time Skip a few days later~

"Come on Natsu, hurry up and fix it!"

"Why do I even need to do this anyway can't you do this your self?"

"Yeah but I'm ordering you."

"I thought that thing was already over."

"Eh? It is? Oh well your doing it from the kindness of your heart." I said with a smile and a thumbs up.

Me and Natsu are setting up a little prank for Gajeel. Don't worry it's just gonna be two buckets of water and my specialty ice! I wonder when that dope will be here because I can't wait to see this! My plan should work because I'm a genius! Besides I have the buckets set and I sent a note to Gajeel saying it was from the master needing him for important stuff.

"He's almost here!" Happy quickly flew in with Lilly beside him. I quickly look outside to see the metal jerk walking towards the guild.

Step

Step

Step

Step

"I'm he-"

Splash!!

"Hahahahahahaahhaah!! It worked! That's what you get for messing with me!" I laughed while pointing at the soaking wet iron dragon slayer.

Seeing that I was laughing he stared at me for a while which began our little staring contest till

Splash!!

"W-what the heck!!"

I'm wet.. again..
I looked up to see Panther Lilly holding a bucket of water over me. I looked back down towards the iron dragon slayer who had the last laugh.

"Why you!!"

And again I chased him like the other day, me wet with him laughing at me chasing him. Can I say...

"GAJEEL!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi my beautiful people! I have written another chapter, I hope you liked it. Plus I've noticed I haven't gave reader some time with Gajeel. So....
I made this chapter! (*^o^*)

K hope you all have a wonderful day love you all!!

Bye~