Chapter 5

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Hello, what would you sir?" I asked while grabbing the note pad from my apron ready to right his order.
"I would like ramen noodles please."
"Okay I'll be right back with your food." I said with a smile on my face and walked towards the kitchen where Gray was taking the orders.
"So what's the order this time?" Gray asked while taking the paper where I wrote the man's order on.
"Ramen." I said while holding the kitchen door to see a angry Lucy running towards the door.
"Gray I think you need to make extra food, Natsu eating most of the food!!" Lucy said while pointing to the pink moron who was eating all the food. What you expect, when Natsu sees food he's gonna eat it.
"That idiot!!" Gray yelled while running out of the kitchen, probably to start a fight with Natsu.
"Well I guess that's my que to leave." I said while pulling my dress down. It's really short I think it's ridding up on me. I hope there's no perv's around. (there's one and you all might know who that is 😉)
"Oh hey Y/N I didn't know you worked here." A certain male voice said.
"Oh Sting hey, yeah I'm on a job right now." I said while smiling at him, Rogue, Lector, and Frosch.
"So if you're here is team Natsu here?"
"Yep, their serving tables right now." I said 😅 well at least most of them are.
"So I guess I'll escort you to your table." I said while walking to a free table.

Sting's P.O.V.

Wow Y/N looks hot in that waitresses out fit. She looks hot in any thing, but maybe it's just that the dress is so short, but I don't mind.
"Sting. Sting? Sting!" Y/N interrupted my thoughts.
"Oh yeah? I'm listening."
"Y/N's been trying to make you sit at this table but you been staring out to space. Sting are you okay??" Lector asked.
"Y-yeah I'm okay just thinking."
"Oh about what?" Y/N asked while staring at me with her beautiful (e/c) eyes.
"Umm just about the food you're gonna serve us." I said while smiling at her.
"Oh okay, so what would you guys like to drink first?" Y/N asked me, Rogue, Lector, and Frosch.
"I would like water." Rogue said quietly but enough for everyone who was around him to hear.
"I would like the same." I said while Lector and Frosch nodded.
"Okay I'll be right back." Y/N said with a smile on her (l/c) colored lips and she headed towards the kitchen. I couldn't keep my eyes off her beautiful body.
"Sting you do know it's not polite to stare?" Rogue said.
"Yeah I think he knows but he's been staring at Y/N ever since we got here and I think that's the reason why he chose this place." Lector said while smiling.
"No that's not true." Yes that's the only. Only!! Reason I came. I've been having this weird feeling ever since I met Y/N at the Grand Magic Games.(yes you were there in the grand magic games but I'm not going to put in the details. I'm sorry.) I'm happy around her she is the only person I have this feeling with.( sorry Yukino fans.)
"See he denied." Lector whispered to Rogue.
"Stop saying-" I was interrupted by Gray bringing our water's wait Gray?? Where's Y/N??
"Where's Y/N??"
"She's helping Lucy with the mess flame brain made." Gray said
"Oh...."
"Why you so disappointed??" Gray asked me while putting the water down on the table.
"He's bummed that your not   
Y/N." Lector said while drinking his glass of water.
"That's not true!! Can we just get our food!!" I said quickly and frustrated.
"Yeah so what you want?"
"Beef with mash potatoes and gravy on the side."
"I guess I'll have the same."
"Me too."
"Frosch wants too."
"Okay I'll be right back with your food."
*Time Skip to about when Stings table done eating* ( ^ω^)

"Wow that was great." I said happily and full of food.
"Frosch thinks so too."Frosch said happily.
"So I guess we can go now." Lector said while standing up from his chair.
"Yeah I think it's time we should go." I said while standing up with Rogue, Frosch, and Lector following behind.
"See you guys later!!" I heard her beautiful voice, Y/N.
"Yeah see you soon Y/N." I said with a smile and waved goodbye.

*Your P.O.V.*  (sorry if it took along time to get to your P.O.V.)

"Yeah see you soon Y/N." Sting waved good bye and left the restaurant. Wow this is my last table. I've been busy but I did get good decent tips. Plus we're going to get the reward at the end of the day. I wonder if I'm the only one who got tips.
"Y/N are you almost done cleaning that table cause we're about to leave?" Wendy asked.
"Yeah I'm done, so is everyone out side?"
"Yeah there waiting for the trolley." Wendy said while walking and I followed close behind.
"Ugh... A vehicle." I said about to gag.
"That's what Natsu did but I can use my troia spell if you want." Wendy offered.
"Yes!! Thank You!!" I thanked her happyly while hugging her tight.