Chapter 9

Third Person POV

It is now morning and Y/N is sleeping peacefully in the hotel room, two boys and a blue exceed came in the hotel room to wake her up for the job. The pink head and the raven haired boy watched as the (H/C) headed girl was sleeping. The boys thought she was the most beautiful person in the world, forgetting why they came to the room in the first place.
"Y/N!! Wake up." The blue exceed yelled.

Y/N's POV

I opened my (E/C) eye's to see Happy, Natsu, and Gray.
"Yeah... What??" I said still little bit tired. Natsu and Gray kept looking at me with this weird expression on their face that I can't explain. They both didn't say anything so I had to repeat myself which caused them to finally speak.

"We came to wake you up." Natsu started.
"Yeah, and you better hurry before Erza gets mad." Gray finished. Oh I guess I should go change but, I can't do that when theirs two boys here and a fish eating exceed.
"Okay but, can you guys leave so I can change. I'll meet you guys in Erza and Wendy's room okay." I said while pushing them out of the room. I walked towards the bag of clothes that I packed and changed into a (F/C) shirt with some black shorts and I was done. When I walked in Erza and Wendy's room I was greeted with smiles and one death glare, Erza.

"You made me wait." She said with a demonic voice. I just rolled my eyes and sat down next to Lucy and Wendy. I'm not really scared of Erza.
"So are we gonna go?" I asked while looking at every one.
"Yes."

(^__^) Time Skip to finding the bandits (^__^)

"Fire Dragon Roar!!" Natsu cupped his hands to his mouth and attacked one of the bandits. So far we caught seven of the bandits and only three more to go.

"Hey!! One of the bandits are running away!!" Lucy yelled while pointing at the bandit.

"I'll get him!!" I said while running towards the runway bandit he's not getting away on my watch.
"Hey Y/N!! Wait up!!" Gray yelled. Gray was behind me trying to catch up, I swear if he wants to catch up he has to be faster than that.
"Nope, can't do if you want to catch up you have to be faster than that!" I said while smiling and still running.
"Oh yeah!?" He said while passing me. He's so cocky I swear.
"Hey, Love birds!! Focus on your opponent." The bandit said while launching a attack at me and Gray but thankfully me and Gray dodged the attack. After that the bandit launched more attacks.
"Ice make shield!!" Gray blocked more of the attacks.
"Oh your a ice make wizard."the bandit said but then looked my way.
"But what magic does a pretty girl like you have?" He added with a mischievous smile on his face. Oh so he wants to know what magic I use huh? I'll show him.
"Ice Dragon Roar!!!" I cupped my hands over my mouth and attacked. My attack hit him head on.
"Well that was fast, I thought he would fight a little more." I said with a smile and grabbing the bandit by his cape and dragging him.
"Come on Gray let's go every one must be waiting for us." I said while the Male walked towards me.

Natsu's POV

"All done here!!" I yelled while smiling. Wow this job was so easy plus I got to fight!!
"I'm also finished here as well." Erza said while tying up two more of the bandits that we fought. Hey? weren't there ten bandits, how come there's only nine? That's weird.
"Yay!! Money here I come!!" Lucy cheered happily while dancing around.
"Let's wait for Y/N and Gray first." Wendy said while carrying Carla. Wait a minute did she just say Y/N and Gray?
"Y/N and Gray??" I asked.
"Yeah they both left to go catch one of the bandits who was running away." Lucy explained to me. Why did she go with that stripper?? He didn't have to go with her did he??
"I'm gonna look for-" I was interrupted by Y/N and Gray.
"We're back." Y/N said while dropping one of the bandits on the floor.
"Okay well that's all the bandits, so we can go get the reward now." Erza said while grabbing the bandit Y/N dropped on the floor and tying him up.
"Okay." Every one said with a smile or a smirk on their face.
"Now let's go back to the guild."