Chapter 2

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Another day." I said to myself getting up from my warm bed. I walked to my bathroom and did my morning routine. I was ready to leave my house I wore (what ever you usually wear. ) I locked my door and started my way to the market.
"Morning Y/N." I was greeted by all the towns people. I'm well known by all people from Fiore.(did I spelled that right??) Magnolia has a bunch of friendly faces here. I'm glad I live in this town. (You lived hear ever since your Dragon Ai left you. You joined the guild at the same time as Natsu. So Fairy tail was your home.)
"Yo!! Y/N!!" Natsu greeted with Happy beside him.
"Oh hey Natsu, Happy." I said with my signature smile .
"You wanna come with me and Happy to Lucy's house??" Natsu asked me.
"Sorry I can't I have some errands to do but I'll hang out with you guys later k?" I said.
"K." Both Happy and Natsu said with joy.
"Well see you both later." I said and left.

~Time Skip to the market!!(*˘︶˘*)~

Finally I'm here. I need to buy food, and maybe some clothes.
"Miss would you like to buy a dress??" I was asked by a sales lady with purple hair.
"Sure." I said happily maybe I can by Lucy,Wendy, and Erza a dress. There were many dresses red ones ,blue ones , any color. I bought a pink dress for Lucy. A white and blue dress for Wendy and a black dress for Erza. I bought myself a beautiful (F/C) dress as well.
"Thank You." I thanked the sales woman who name is Reyoke. (made up name.) I was now heading towards the food stands/ stores.

~Time Skip finished shopping(๑・v・๑)~

Wow I didn't think shopping for food would take so long, but I did stop to go grab something to eat so yeah. But now I can go home.

"Y/N?" A male asked. I turned around and saw Gray who was half naked like usual.
"Hey Gray so what brings you to the market?? Oh and before you answer that I hope you know your half naked." I said the last part with a straight face. Which caused him to panic and find his clothes which was on the floor.
"I was just walking for fresh air. How about you?" He asked while looking at the grocery bags I was holding.
"Just went shopping but I'm done now so I'm heading home." I said while Gray quickly and gently grabbed the bags from my hand.
"Gray you don't have to grab the bags I'm clearly cable of doing that myself.'' I said while trying to grab the bags back from him but he wouldn't let them go.
"Y/N don't worry I can hold them okay." Gray said with a kind smile which made me blush. He's some times might seem cold heart or mean to some people but he's actually a sweet guy.

~Another Time Skip to your house~( ^ω^)

Me and Gray have now arrived at my house.
"Thanks again for helping me with carrying my bags." I thanked with my signature smile and I opened my door to my house.
"Like I said earlier don't worry there was no problem." He said while we both entered my house.
"Yo!!Y/N!!" A familiar voice yelled happily. It was Natsu who was eating with Happy. All my friends were in my house, Lucy sitting on the floor while reading. Wendy and Carla chatting and Erza eating a cake from who knows where.
"H-how did you get into my house??" I asked still shocked they were in my house with out my permission.
"Those two broke into your house the same way they break into mine." Lucy informed with a blank expression on her face.
"But don't worry Wendy, Lucy and, me came in from the door." Erza said still stuffing her face with cake while Lucy and Wendy had sweat drop faces.
"Well either way you still barged into my house. But anyways I bought dresses for you three." I said while pointing at the scarlet haired girl and the blonde and blue head. I handed them the dresses and they all started smiling. I'm happy I can make my friends smile it always makes me happy to see my friends happy.