Chapter 19

Y/N's P.O.V.

I'm getting ready for my date with Rogue today. I wonder what we're going to do today?? Either way I guess it'll be fun.
*knock knock*

Oh that might be Rogue.

"Yeah, I'm coming." I said while opening the door. I was right it was Rogue.
"Good morning Y/N, are you ready for our date?" Rogue asked me.
"Yep!" I said happily while stepping out of my house and locking the door.
"So where are we going Rogue?" I asked wondering what we were going to do today.
"It's a surprise." He said while holding my hand which made me blush.

Sting's P.O.V.

"It's a surprise." Rogue said to Y/N. While HOLDING HER HAND!!! WHY!! She was even blushing I need to stop this before anything happens I was about to go up to them until I was held back by Natsu and Gray.

"Do you want them to know that we followed them on their little date?" Gray asked me while still holding me back with Natsu.

"Yeah, you idiot your getting mad when the date just started." Gajeel scoffed at me.

" ...Fine I won't do anything but if he kisses Y/N we're going to ruin their date." I said a little irritated.

"Hurry we're going to loose them." Lyon informed me and the guys (Laxus, Natsu,Gray,and Gajeel).
"Let's go." I said while Natsu and Gray let go of me.

Rogue's P.O.V.

Me and Y/N were walking. I haven't told her where we're going. We're going to (F/R: meaning favorite restaurant) which is her favorite restaurant. I asked Lucy where Y/N would want to go and she said (F/R). I also have a ring with her name carved on it. It is the color (F/C) which is her favorite color. I'm planning on giving it to her some time during the date.

"We're here." I said while smiling at Y/N.

"Wow! It's (F/R)!" Y/N said happily while jumping up and down. She's cute when she's happy but, she's always beautiful even if she's not happy.

"Okay let's go in." I answered while walking into the restaurant with Y/N's hand in mine.

Y/N' s P.O.V.

We both went into my favorite restaurant. We sat down at a table were the waitress told us to sit. I can't wait to eat, they have the best food I ever ate before! It's like heaven. I ordered (F/F).

"So Y/N how do you like the date so far?" Rogue asked me while drinking a glass of water.

"It's great, I love that we're at (F/R)." I said while stuffing my face with (F/F).

"That's good." Rogue answered while smiling. Which is weird because I haven't seen him smile before but I like his smile it makes me happy.

~ Time Skip~

(Still Y/N's P.O.V.)

We're now done eating. Wow that food was so good. For some weird reason I have this weird feeling like someone's following me and Rogue. I don't know why but it's just weird. Oh well I'll just ignore it.
"Follow me.." Rogue said while grabbing my hand and leading me to who knows where he hasn't told me what we're going to do today, but I'm really curious.

~ Third Person P.O.V.~

Behind the bushes is where 6 boys Natsu,Gray,Sting,Laxus,Lyon and,Gajeel are spying on Y/N and Rogue. What is there plan? Should they ruin your date or should they leave you two alone??

"Okay so this is what we should do I want Natsu to walk close to were Y/N and Rogue are and make sure he doesn't do anything to Y/N and if Rogue does something we attack, but make sure they don't see you okay?" Sting commands.