Chapter 22

Y/N's P.O.V.

I woke up...on the FLOOR!! What the H*ll!! I swear that I was on the bed when I fell asleep. I then looked at the bed to see Erza, Mira, and Cana laying on my bed while on Lucy's bed Levy and Juvia was sound asleep. And Lucy is on her bed, on the edge of the bed. It's kinda funny seeing them all squished on a bed together. Well I guess I should wake them up.

Time Skip

"I'm still tired." Lucy complained while walking slowly out the room.
"How can you still be tired? What time did you all go to sleep?" I asked all 6 of the girls (Lucy,Erza,Levy,Juvia,Mirajane, and Cana).
"I don't know." Erza answered while rubbing her eyes. I wonder what happened when I was asleep, I know they were up the whole time. Eh to much thinking. "Okay then let's just go to the beach Natsu and the others might be waiting for us.
"Oooh, thinking about him. Awww!! How cute!!" All the girls cooed.
"It's not like that I just..." I replied while pausing and blushing. Sometimes I wonder how much money would I make every time my friends talk about my love life or tease me but I do know it would be a lot.

~Time Skip to the beach!!~

I was in the water of course. The cool breeze swiftly blew through my hair. I remember this feeling of the cool, refreshing air. It reminded me of the time I was with Ai (your Dragon btw Ai means love in Japanese). I remember when I was with her. She loved me so much but she had to leave I remember that day...

****Flash Back****

"Mama!! Where are you!?" A young (h/c) haired little girl yelled searching for her mother. She didn't know where to go or what she could do all she wanted to do was find her mother.
"Mama please come back where are you?!?" Young Y/N yelled while falling on her knees crying. Her face stained with tears. On that fateful day Y/N swore that she will find her mother.

**End of Flash Back**

".....Mother......" I said quietly while one tear fell into the ocean. I was crying... I always cryed when I thought about about Ai, she was my mother I loved her and I still do but why did she have to go? Why did all the dragons have to go an leave there children?
"Y/N!!!!" A male yelled interrupting my thoughts. I quickly wiped my tears and faced the male.

"O-oh hey Gray what's up." I greeted with a smile to cover up that I was crying.
"Nothing really just wanted to see if you needed company." Gray answered while scratching his neck.
"Oh okay." I said while looking at him and blushing at the thought that he cared. It was silent for a minute or so. Gray didn't say anything he was just looking at something.

Gray's P.O.V.

I stood in front of Y/N I was staring at her beautiful curves she was wearing the (F/C) bikini I seen in her (F/C) bag a couple days ago.
"Gray??" Y/N said while looking at me confused. Damit!! What If she seen me looking at her!!
"Y-yes.." I quickly answered nervously.
"Let's go to the snack bar I'm a little bit hungry." Y/N said while walking towards the white sand of the beach floor while I followed behind her still looking at her. I don't really know why but my face started heating up. I quickly looked away from her beautiful body.

Laxus P.O.V.

I was sitting on the warm sand with Freed, Evergreen, and Bickslow. I was really bored, Y/N walked passed me with Gray in the back following her they were walking towards the snack bar. A idea quickly popped into my head and I quickly stood up and walked towards the snack bar where Y/N and Gray were.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I'm stuffing my face with (F/F). What??, I skipped breakfast so I'm starving. Mmm this taste so good.
"Y/N..." I quickly turned to see Laxus.
"Y-Yeah." I said with a handful of (F/F) in my mouth.
"You wanna take a walk with me around the beach?" Laxus asked with a unemotional look on his face.
"No I'm good I'm eating right now." I said while giving him my signature smile.
"You make it sound like you have a choice." Laxus replied while grabbing me and carrying me on his shoulder. I swear. Why me??
"Laxus put Y/N down." I heard someone say I'm guessing it was Gray because he was sitting beside me, I can't really see him right now I'm just facing Laxus muscular back right now.
"Tch." Was all Laxus said and left with me on his shoulder. This is kinda of weird because we're both wearing our bathing suits.
"L-Laxus can y-you put me down p-please" I stuttered nervously.
Laxus then put me down. I was now standing beside him.
"Ya'know you didn't have to carry me. Right?" He didn't really reply he just looked straight at the ocean.
"Okay we can walk now." I said happily anyways that's the reason why he dragged me out here. I grabbed his hand and was trying to drag him off since he just stood there still staring at the ocean. Boy he's so heavy. I fell on my butt.
"Come on Laxus let's go. You wanted to walk around the beach with me right? So let's go." I said while standing up and raising my hand towards him so he can grab it. He then looked at my (e/c) eyes while I looked at his grey/Orange/green eyes.
He then grabbed my hand which made me smile.
"Yeah let's go." Laxus said while giving me a smile of his own we then intertwine our hands together and started walking.