Endings: Laxus

Y/N's Pov

I turned to see

Laxus

Third Person Pov

Both Y/N and Laxus stared at each other till one said something to the other.

"Hey Laxus!" The (H/C) head smiled at the lightning dragon slayer who was thinking on what to say because in all honesty he came to Y/N without a reason. He just seen her sitting down and for some reason he instantly came walking towards her table without anything or any reason at all. With a nod he responded to Y/N, who was still smiling.

"Y/N do you want to dance with me?" Laxus asked Y/N who happily responded with a smile and a "Yes, of course!"

Both walked to where they could dance, starting to dance both elegantly followed the rhythm of the music. Y/N smiling when Laxus was dancing in a awkward manner since he's not used to dancing. Of course Laxus had thoughts like what am I doing? Or I'm messing up, aren't I? But then in a way he also likes it when you smile or laugh, especially when he's the cause.

"Hey Y/N." Laxus broke the silence but kept dancing. Y/N looked up towards him and nodded for him to speak, curious on what the blonde may say.

"I'm gonna tell you something that I've been wanting to tell you, for a long time. "

Laxus' Pov

This is the time to tell her.

Still looking down at Y/N, she smiled at me. The type of smile that makes you want to smile with her, a smile Y/N is only capable of.

"Y/N, you're a great person which I believe you already know that...." I paused still looking at her with a bit of embarassament, I know this is a bit out of character for me but I'm just so nervous.

"What I'm trying to say is I-Ugh! This is harder than I thought." I said while looking the other way not facing Y/N.

I can't do it... But I have to!

Looking at Y/N again, I see...

she's smiling?

Why is she still smiling? Did I mess up? I probably did!

"Y/N, I love you." I finally said it, looking at her again.

I turned to leave seeing that there was silence. Walking away to to feel a surprise embrace?

"I love you too, Laxus."

Turning where the grip on my waste loosened. To look at Y/N who I immediately connected my lips with in a sweet and passionate kiss. Both of us pulled apart, looking at. each other with smiles and Y/N blushing making her so cute and...

Vulnerable

"Let's go somewhere," I grabbed Y/N's hand while walking towards the exit of the ballroom.

"Laxus where are we going?" Y/N asked, still following behind me. I stopped and turned towards Y/N with a smirk and leaned towards her ear to whisper,

"I'm going to make sure everyone knows your mine."

Still smirking, I wait for Y/N's response which was a quick stuttery "What?" which of course made me chuckle from her amusing state.

I backed away where I could see her red flushed face, which I really don't mind seeing at all. Slowly and gently grabbing her chin and rising it where I leaned closer to see her face flushed again I smirked.

"Y/N you're so cute and innocent, but don't worry I'll have all that gone tonight. Let's just say You're Ice Dragon Slayer Adventure is just beginning."

[Behind The Scenes]

/Cana's POV/

"Hehehe, I better tell the girls whats about to happen and get my award money. I knew it was worth betting on two guys! I'm going to have so much booze!"

I ran to the ballroom to see everyone talking, dancing, and all things you do when you're at a ball. Turning I seen the girls all sitting and chatting at a table.

"Hey Guys, wait till I tell you what I seen!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys! I'm back I hope you guys had a great month and weekend, I'm sorry for not updating for a long time and I hope you guys aren't mad but I understand if you are. Thank you all for reading this book and this chapter I hope laughed and smiled.

Next Chapter Is Natsu's Ending, I hope you enjoy and I'll see you all in the next chapter, see you soon!

Love you all ♡

- Fay202♡ -