Chapter 26

(A/N: The - also mean Time Skip)

Third Person POV

Everyone in Fiore was getting ready for the ball that was happening tonight, this ball will be a ball for everyone and all were expected to look elegant.

♥ Besides who knows what could happen at a ball~ ♥

Y/N's POV

All the girls and I, all walk into the guild hall to see everyone busy laughing or quickly leaving the guild to do something. Which makes sense because the ball for Fiore is tonight. Maybe their going last minute shopping, hehehe figures. But if I think of it myself, if I didn't go shopping with the girls. I would've been last minute shopping too, thinking of it the girls probably would've been more intense than they were, that just gives me the chills!!

"Yo, Y/N!"

I turned towards the voice to see Natsu and Happy sitting at a table.

"Hey guys, what have you guys been up to?"

I sat beside the two, resting my head in my hand.

"Oh, just resting and eating," Natsu said while taking a bite of his food and Happy sitting on his head agreeing saying "Aye!"

"Aren't you guys gonna get ready for the ball? It's happening tonight."

"Nah I was thinking of skipping it," Natsu gulped down the food.

"Oh, well I'll tell you everything that go's down, kay!" I chuckled and playfully winked at him causing his eyes to pop out.

"What! You're going to the ball?"

"Yeah, but I would say I was forced to go, but it'll still be fun!" I smile at the pink head who looked like he was thinking.

"Well it's settled."

What?

"Come on Happy, we gotta go!" Natsu jumped out of his chair and walked towards the guild hall doors, but before he left he turned back facing me.

"I'll see you at the ball Y/N!" Natsu yelled leaving the guild.

Huh, I thought he wasn't going, well I guess I have something to look forward to.

I walk towards the laughing girls at the bar.

"Hey guys!" I smile at them and sit beside Levy.

"Oh someone's happy, is it because Natsu's going to the ball now?" Cana smirked while chuckling to herself.

"Yeah, I've been begging Natsu to come I'm surprised you got him to go," Lucy said surprised, while grabbing her glass of water.

"Y/N's gotta charm!" Lisana says smiling and helping Mira with cleaning the bar.

"That's true but that only makes me wonder, who will you use that charm with tonight?" Cana says while emphasizing the 'who'.

I scoff at her statement
"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask while looking at the brunette.

"It means, it's time for you to choose (Y/N), a guy, soul mate, someone you can spend your whole life with!" Mira was swooning that she almost dropped the cup she was cleaning.

"Yeah, plus we already made a bet. So don't waste our money," Cana drank more of her booze.

"Y-you made a B-bet on my love life!" I yelled at all the girls not caring if anyone heard besides, everyone in the guild are loud their selves!!

"I said you'll end up with Gray!" Mira happily stopped what she was doing.
-

I shouldn't really be surprised that they made a bet though, or that it was about my love life.

After our little discussion I found out who rooted for who. Mira wants me to be with Gray while Juvia wants me and Lyon to be a thing. Erza wants me to be with Sting and the most obvious one is Natsu who Lucy wants me to end up with, Cana of course is rooting for Laxus and Rogue she seriously voted for both. The last guy who got rooted for was Gajeel, of course Levy wanted him to win.

Well the girls are right, on me having to choose a guy. I should choose a guy it's just rude that I'm making them wait for an answer plus their all great guys. I need to choose..

~~ Time Skip to the ball ~~

Third Person POV

The ball was filled with all the guest except one particular person, Y/N, the said (h/c) haired girl was still on her way.

The rest of her friends were enjoying their selves. Some danced, had chats here and there while eating food that was five star worthy or drinking booze or the finest wine in the land.

Seven boys who were dressed in elegant tuxedos were talking about Y/N.

"Have you guys seen Y/N?" Sting asked the six other guys who had the same question on their minds.

"No I haven't seen her," Natsu frantically looks around for the said girl, to find no trace of her.

"She's probably coming late, you know how Y/N is she always wants to make a big entrance," Gray rested his left hand on the pink haired dragon slayer's right shoulder, both chuckling at the thought of the (h/c) head making her entrance.

All the boys, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Lyon, Laxus, Rogue, and Sting deeply care about Y/N. They all want her to be happy even if it's not with them, they care that all her life she'll be happy and will still be showing that smile that she showed to them, she might choose someone else but they'll always care and support her because she's family to them, they all love her.

There at that moment all their world's stopped or you could say their heart's skipped a beat, seeing her. The girl that they all wanted to spend their whole life with, Y/N. She just entered the ball with a beautiful and elegant (f/c) ball dress, her hair in a beautiful ( Any Hair style), she walked down the elegant staircase where everyone was, and spotted the boys. Giving them all a smile she walks her way to them.

Y/N's POV

I seen the guys they were all dressed elegantly, they all remind me of prince's from a Fairy Tale.

"Hi guys, sorry I was late, did I miss anything?" I asked while scratching the back of my neck.

"No. You didn't miss anything, I would say you were the start of the party though."

"Yeah everything's fine because you're here," Sting said wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"Yes that is true." Lyon said while putting down his glass of champagne.

"Hey, aren't you all forgetting something?" Natsu says while putting down all his food or what's left of it.

"What?"

"We came here to have some fun, so let's go!" Natsu smiled his signature smile and grabbed my hand leading me away from the area, close behind the boys followed with their own smile.
-

"I'm gonna sit down," I say with a wave towards the boys and girls who were chatting.

I walk towards the table which were covered with snow white fabric lace that had dashes of gold.

Wow! I did a lot of dancing, it was also good chatting with some friends who are from different guilds. But it does get tiring from time to time, but it's all worth it!

After a few minutes a slow dance went on.

"Grab a partner and dance to your heart's desire."

I stare at all the dancing couples, they all look so romantic, like a movie. I was so deep in thought looking at the lovely couples romantically dancing that I didn't realize some one wanted to dance with me as well.

He gently rested his hand on my shoulder,  I slowly turned to see...

~

So Hi guys! Hope you liked the last chapter, endings will be next chapter. So stay tuned, Kay~ bye! 
Love you all!  ♥♥

Fay202~