Chapter 6

Y/N's POV

"Oww!!" I yelled.

"Can you stop yelling people are trying to sleep here??" Natsu said making a vain/anime irk mark pop out on my four head. The reason why I'm mad is because I'm on the floor, My bed was taken over by an exceed and a pink head pyro who pushed me off my bed and my furniture is also occupied!!!
"Well if you didn't push me off my bed this early in the morning I would've been happier!!" I yelled while walking out of my bedroom and into the living room which the rest of team Natsu were.
"Oh we're sorry Y/N." Wendy said with the face that usually made some one feel bad and that person was me. She must of heard me arguing with Natsu.
"No I'm sorry I yelled." I said apologetic.
"Yo, Y/N you have any food??" Natsu asked while coming out of my bedroom.
"Yeah it's in the pantry." I said plainly while still facing the three girls and the raven haired boy. Maybe I should go buy more food since it's not going to be there in a little bit. I guess I should go change first.

~5 min time skip brought to you by how long you change your clothes~

"I'm gonna go to the market any of you wanna come??" I asked while grabbing my purse.
"Yeah I'll come with you." Gray replied.
"Okay bye we'll see you later." I said with my signature smile and walking out of my house with Gray.
"Oh sorry for barging into your house again." Gray apologized.
"No you don't need to apologize it's okay any ways I'm use to it. It was just because Natsu pushed me out of my bed."
"Oh that makes sense, but if he causes you problems again just tell me and I'll beat up that pink head idiot for you." Gray said while smirking and crossing his arms.
"Yeah thanks, but I'm an S-class wizard remember but if you want you can help me beat him up." I said while smirking as well.
"Sure."
"Okay we're here." I said with a smile on my face.
"Time to start shopping."

( ^ω^) Time Skip brought to you by shopping for food( ^ω^)

"*sigh* we're done shopping." I said while wiping my four head with my back of my hand and smiling.
"You sure we got everything??" Gray asked.
"Yep I'm pretty sure that's all so let's go." I said while walking in front of the raven haired boy but, I was soon stopped by his smooth and cold hand that grabbed my wrist.
"Y-Y/N..." Gray said while still holding me by my wrist.
"Yes Gray?"
"I want to thank you for today.." he said while I turned around to face him.
"Ummm...." I blushed immediately me and Gray were face to face. I just looked straight into his black eyes while he did the same but he inched closer and closer to my face I can feel his cold breath on my face.
"G-Gray we should go now..." I said nervously while closing my eyes and backing up from the little seen.
"Yeah let's go.." Gray said while walking away from me. I'm still a little surprise from what happened a moment ago. I didn't know what was going to happen so I panicked I feel bad know because Grays not even talking to me or looking at me its just plain old silence.
"I'm sorry." I said quietly while looking down.
"Why are you apologizing??" Gray asked.
"It's for what I did back there I panicked and here we are now. I'm sorry Gray."
"Oh don't worry about that." Gray said with a chuckle.
"You know your cute when you act like this." Gray added.
"Sh-shut up.." I said while blushing and looking at the smiling Gray.
"Here this is for what I did back there." I said while kissing Grays left cheek.
"I told you didn't have to apologize but I'm okay with that." He said with a chuckle.
"Yeah okay." I said with a smile.
"Let's go now." I said while grabbing Grays hand and pulling him to the direction to my house.

🕔 Time Skip brought to you by Time 🕔

"We're here." I said while opening the door to my house.
"Yay!! Finally your back you took long enough, did you get me fish??" Happy asked while tugging on the bag I was holding.
"Yeah here." I handed him the bag full of fish.
"Yay!!!" Happy cheered while dancing.
"Time to eat more food Happy!!!" Natsu cheered as well while grabbing the bags from me and Gray and putting them on the table.
"Yeah I agree, I'm hungry. Come on every one let's eat." I said with my signature smile.
"Yep!!"