Chapter 13

Mirajane POV

I was reading a new article/pole from Sorcerer Weekly, it was about new couples and couples to be!! I ship all of them!! I especially ship Gray and Y/N, they'll make a perfect couple!! Oh speaking of the devil she just walked in.

"Oh, Y/N!~"

"Oh hey Mira." She said while walking towards the bar where I was at. I shoved the book in her face, she just raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What is this?" She asked while still looking at me and the magazine.

"It's a article/pole about couples and people who would make a cute couple!" I squealed, she still looked confused.

"And why should I be interested??" She asked, I smiled and immediately pointed to the section where she was shipped with eligible men. She stared at the article/pole in shock.

"What!?"

Y/N's POV

"What!?!?" I yelled, shocked at the article/pole in front of me. Fan's voted I would make a good couple with a ton of men!! Some of them I don't even know!! Except for Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Sting, Rogue, Lyon, and Laxus. The thought of me being a couple with one of them instantly made me blush.

"What's wrong Y/N? Aww your blushing~" Mira cooed, I just froze up.

"I'm not blushing, I'm just surprised that people voted for me to be a couple with some people I don't know." I said while crossing my arms across my chest, a snicker was heard. I swiftly turned my head towards the snickering to find who it belonged to, Cana she sat down next to me and spoke.

"And how about the boys you know?" She said with a stupid smirk on her face, I turned my head the other way and huffed out some air.

"Aww, has Y/N never had a boyfriend, oh I bet you haven't gone on a date either!" Cana said with interest in her voice.

"No, I've been on plenty dates, in fact I had around two boy friends." I said trying to fool her with my stupid lie, sadly she just laughed.

"Oh Y/N, you can't fool me." She paused while drinking her bottle of booze.
"Don't worry I'll help get a boyfriend." She finished, I don't think I like where this is going.

"HEY!!! BOYS, Y/N IS TOTALLY SINGLE!! PLUS SHE NEVER EVER HAD A BOYFRIEND OR A MAN TO DA-" I instantly covered her mouth but sadly not fast enough since she said most of it already,
My life sucks!!!

Natsu's POV

I was doing my normal routine, beating up Gray of course!! Until I heard Cana yell something about Y/N being single which I already know, but the thing that interested me the most was she also never been on a date. That's all gonna change cause I'm gonna ask her to go on a date with me!! I should ask before anyone asks her like that Ice Popsicle!!

I pushed Gray so I can go talk to Y/N, walking towards Y/N who was seated at the bar with Cana and Mira.

"Hey, Y/N." I got her attention, she stood up and walked towards me.

"Yeah, what's up??" She asked while smiling that smiling that shows her beautiful features. I like when she smiles, I like when she's happy, I love everything about her, I know that I-
My thoughts were interrupted by Y/N who was looking at questionably.

"Natsu?"

"Yeah, sorry I was thinking."

"Oh, so what did you want?"

I looked down at the floor, maybe I shouldn't tell her here. Nah, I can tell her here I got nothing to lose any ways.

"Do you want to go on a date with me??" I asked with hope in my voice. She looked shocked, she gave me her signature smile, a closed eye smile.

"Yeah! I would love to." I smiled my signature smile as well.

"Okay I'll pick you up at your house at noon. Okay!" I said happily, she nodded and smiled.

"Okay!! Happy, let's go!!" I said while Happy came flying after that we left, I still had my signature smile on my face.

"I can't wait till tomorrow!!!"