Chapter 20

Sting's P.O.V.

"Let's go to the beach!!"I yelled happily to my guild. Today my guild is going to the beach,all the guilds are going today. Yay it's going to be so much fun!! Y/N's also coming, Plus that means she's going to be wearing a BIKINI!!

"Come on Sting let's go." Rogue called me.

"Yeah I'm coming." I said happily while catching up with him, Frosch, and Lector.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was packing up my stuff. I can't wait till we get to the beach. I packed food of course, a (f/c) bikini and extra clothes Erza told me we're staying there for an extra 3 days so we can all relax and have fun. I can't stop smiling.
"Y/N are ya almost ready?" Gray asked while entering my room. (Natsu,Erza,Wendy,Lucy, Carla, and Happy are in the living room.)
"Yeah almost just hold on." I said while going to my bathroom to get the sunscreen.

😎Gray's P.O.V.😎

I sat down on Y/N's bed. I seen her (F/C) bag where she packed all her stuff in there. I wonder what she packed?? I then looked inside her bag and found a (f/c) bikini!! She's going to wear a BIKINI!!*blush* I held my nose so I could stop my bloody nose. Y/N then came out of the bathroom with her sunscreen in her hand.
"Are you okay Gray??" Y/N asked me I then looked at the (f/c) bikini then at Y/N then my face started to heat up and I stood up and walked towards Y/N's bathroom to stop my nose from bleeding more. I think it got worse.

Y/N's P.O.V.

What's up with him?? What did he do when I was in the bathroom that he has a bloody nose. What ever, I guess I'm done now. To the beach we go!!!

~Time Skip~

(Still Y/N's P.O.V.)

"Wow!!!" I said in awww. The beach is so beautiful.

"Hey Y/N!!"Natsu said while picking me up and carrying me bridal style, and running towards the ocean.
"Natsu put me down!!" I yelled while he just kept running into the water with me in his arms.
"Nope." He answered while putting me down in the water. I then splashed him with the water and Natsu did the same thing to me.

Lucy's P.O.V.

I was watching Natsu and Y/N play in the water their so cute.
"Where's Y/N?" Gray asked me awww he's looking for her.
"Oh Y/N's over there with Natsu." I said while pointing towards the two.
"Thanks Lucy." Gray thanked me while running towards Y/N and Natsu.

Lyon's P.O.V.

"Y/N!" I called her name looking for her. She has to be here some where. Oh maybe she's in the ocean. I then looked towards the ocean she was with Natsu and that Moron Gray. She's wearing a bikini. I then ran towards where she was. "I'm coming my love!" I yelled.

Third Person P.O.V.

Sting and Rogue where searching for Y/N.

~with Y/N~

Y/N is surrounded by 5 guys (Laxus,Gray,Natsu,Lyon, and Gajeel)

"Y/N what a coincidence I didn't know you were here." Lyon lied he was practically looking for Y/N the whole time when he got to the beach.

"Y-yeah." Y/N said while awkwardly laughing.

"Y/N!!!" Sting yelled out to the (h/c) head while running with Rogue behind him.

"Oh hey Sting, hey Rogue." Y/N happily greeted with a smile.

"So watcha ya doing?" Sting asked. The poor girl was getting bombarded by the guys. First it was Natsu then Gray then Lyon and so on.
"Just relaxing...." Y/N answered while staring at the water below her feet.
"Oh that's great you wanna come with me and Rogue to the snack bar?"Sting asked kindly.
"Sure." She said happily while following the two boys to the shore. While the boys watched Sting and Rogue take Y/N. Sting looked back at the 5 guys and smirked which made them glare at him.