Chapter 7

Natsu POV

It's already morning and I'm planning on heading to Y/N's house soon. I'm gonna ask her if she wants to go shopping with me and Happy.

"Natsu are we going to Y/N's now?" Happy asked.
"Yeah of course let's go!!" I said while Happy picked me up and we were now heading towards Y/N's house.

Your POV

"*yawn* it's morning already?" I said while stretching and getting up from my warm bed. Before I do anything I should do my morning routine. I brushed my teeth, combed my (H/C) hair, and got dressed in my normal clothes.
"Time to eat." I say happily while sitting down in my kitchen while grabbing (F/F).
"*sigh* wow nice and quiet, just me and my food." I say while taking a bite of (F/F).
"Hey Y/N!" Natsu greeted happily while climbing in through my window. I swear he seriously doesn't know how to go through the door.
"Hi guys.. um I have a question, do you always use the window?" I say with a sweat drop.
"Oooh food!!" Happy and Natsu yell happily while running to the plate of (F/F). They totally ignored my question.
"So why are you guys here?" I asked. It took a moment for them to talk since they were stuffing their faces with (F/F).
"We came to ask if you wanted to go shopping with me and Happy." Shopping huh. I can go for shopping.
"Yeah sure." I say while grabbing my (F/C) bag.
"Okay let's get going!!" Natsu and Happy yelled happily.

~Time Skip to the market!!~

"Okay here we are." I say with the biggest smile on my face. The market sure is busy today there's a lot of people here.
"So what should we get first?" I asked while looking at Natsu and Happy. Happy was looking at a stand full of fish.
"Fish!!" Happy ran towards the stand full of fish.
"I guess we'll get fish first." I say while following the blue exceed.

⊙﹏⊙ Time Skip to the end of shopping ⊙﹏⊙

"We're finally done shopping." Natsu said while holding some bags. Me, Natsu, and Happy sure did buy a lot of things. Natsu and Happy bought a bunch of food while I bought some supplies and more (F/F). To replace all the (F/F) Natsu and Happy ate.
"So you guys wanna go eat? My treat." I say with a grin.
"Yeah!! I'm starving!" Natsu said while Happy jumped around with happiness.
"Okay let's go eat at (F/R: Favorite Restaurant)." I say while walking towards (F/R). When we got there we were quickly seated at a table.
After we ordered our food we all dined till we were all full. Natsu sure did order a lot which ment the bill was gonna be expensive but I didn't mind as long as my friends are happy I'm happy.