Chapter 18

❇Third person P.O.V.❇

It is now morning.

"Y/N wake up." Happy said quietly trying to wake up Y/N.

"That's not how you wake up someone Happy." Natsu said while crossing his arms.

"Oh yeah then you wake her up." Happy taunted while Natsu excepted the challenge.

"Okay...Y/N WAKE UP!!!!! YOU GOT TO GET READY FOR THE MISS FAIRY TAIL CONTEST!!!" Natsu yelled while shaking Y/N.

❇Y/N's P.O.V.❇

I was having a beautiful dream but then this moron woke me up.

"Natsu!!!!You didn't have to wake me up like that!!" I yelled which made him and Happy jump in fear.

"I-I woke you up S-so y-you won't be l-late for the... Miss Fairy tail contest." Natsu said still scared.

"Oh... Thank you" 😊 I happily said.

"Y/N's scary!" Happy yelled scared of me. Maybe I was being a bit scary but they know I'm not a morning person.(that's actually how I am.😅)

"Okay let's go" 😊I said happily while walking out of my house and Natsu and Happy following me. Today is the Miss Fairy tail contest and the fantasia parade. I'm going to try my best and have a bunch of fun😁.

Erza's P.O.V.

I was getting ready for the Miss Fairy tail contest, then I seen Y/N, Happy and Natsu walk in to the guild they're closer than ever.
Y/N might not know it but some other guys have a liking to her. I wonder who she would choose but my money's on Sting. I should get ready for the contest it's about to start.

Third Person P.O.V.

"It's time to start the Miss Fairy tail contest!" Master Makarov says proudly. While everyone cheered. "Our judge's will be Elfman, Natsu and, Laxus." Makarov added.

"I didn't know you agreed to be one of the judge's." Natsu said surprised.

"I didn't.." Laxus answered.

The contestants for the Miss Fairy tail are Erza,Lucy,Juvia,Levy,Cana,Bisca,Y/N, and Mirajane. All will compete but 1 will win but who? Stay tuned to find out😁.

✨Y/N's P.O.V.✨

"First up is Mirajane" Master Makarov said while all the boys cheered. She showed her power which I enjoyed. She used her transformation magic to look like Natsu which was pretty funny. But what surprised me the most was she transformed into me. She exactly looked like me head to toe it's kinda creepy. But some people liked it. After Mira Juvia went, I was amused I kinda expected her to say something about Gray but let's just say she went all out. I loved when Bisca went she was so awesome. She shot at 4 target's and NEVER missed a single one. It was now time for Erza to go up I wished her luck. Erza was just wearing her armor and was showing her different requips( sorry if I didn't spell it right.) Some of them weren't even for battling.

"It's time for me to go up." Lucy said while Erza left the stage and master was introducing her.

"You'll do great." I cheered with two thumbs up.👍👍 While she walked towards the stage.

"Thanks Y/N, I will!" Lucy happily answered and started her cheering she told me she was doing a cheerleading routine because she couldn't do it the last time. 😅 I remember why, It was so beautiful she cheered with her celestial spirit's which looked like so much fun. I laughed when Loke was flirting with her during the cheer.

"Thank You Lucy for that cheer, up next is Levy!" Master thanked and introduced Levy. Levy was wearing her regular clothes and she was demonstrating her magic. Then came Cana she looked really drunk she could barely walk.