Someone's Hiding in the Kitchen

Merlin's POV:

I run into the armory, grab all of the weapons I could carry and run to the kitchen. I look around for a sack and some food.

We might need to hide out for sometime.

I spot a sack of potatoes by the fire place. I empty it out and I hear a thud and an Ow!

Under the pile of potatoes lies a little boy, about the age of 11. He knocks the potatoes off of him and stands up.

"Who are you?" I ask as he brushes off the dirt on his clothes.

"I'm Tim, Sir Robert's son," he has a small, quiet voice.

"Ah, and what are you doing here?" I start collecting food around the kitchen, Good thing the cook isn't here.

"I'm hiding," Tim slumped his head down. "I know, I'm a coward."

I put my hand on his shoulder,"It's okay, even some of the bravest men get scared."

"Really?" I hear some hope in his voice. I nod with a light smile.

"Now, I need you to go do the main citadel, and protect the people there."

"Sure thing," he says before running off. I finished gathering the food and weapons and run to our army.

Author's Note:

I am so so sorry for the wait, and I know this was poorly put together and short. I hope you guys will still continue to read, I promise I'll try to write more, and I know I said I'd do that before, But this time I mean it. Thank you guys for being so patient!!