My Hero

Thud! You open your eyes to see Merlin taking his sword from the giant's back.  Merlin's face is full of anger. But when he looks at you, he looks at you with sympathy and a light smile. You try to get up but, fall in the process. Before now Merlin didn't notice your wound. He runs to your side. And helps you up. Pain is running through your side. "We have to get you to the tents," he states. You nod.

On the way, Merlin had to fight four people with you still clinging to him. It actually made you love him more. You reach the tent and he pulls the cloth up for you both to enter.

He sets onto the first open bed you see. "Now I have to go back out there. But when I come back, you better be here," he says lovingly. You smile at your brave hero.

"And you better come back," you wink. He smiles, and gives you a kiss on your forehead before running out.

You then lean back trying to relieve some of the pain. An older man comes to your side to clean your wound. He tears the part of you dress around the wound. So much for my nice dress. You sigh.

"(Y/n)?" A familiar voice asks. You look around to find the origin of the voice. You spot Sir Leon in the bed next to you.

"Sir Leon?" You ask. "What happened?"

Sweat covered his forehead. He looks down at his left thigh. An arrow is plunged into it. "I guess I'm not invincible after all," he chuckles in pain. You then have a short conversation until you both fall asleep.

Author's Note:

Sorry guys. I'm not sure where I'm going with this story. I'm determined to finish it though. I won't leave you guys hanging. I'll probably finish it in maybe two or three more chapters. We'll see.

Thank you for being so patient!!!