We Won!

You awaken to Merlin brushing some hair out of your face. You give a weak smile. "Hey, how are you feeling?" Merlin asks.

"Couldn't be better," you chuckle while sitting up. "Where's Arthur?" You look around the medical tent.

Merlin clears his throat. "He's leading the uninjured Knights back to Camelot. We beat the other army. We even imprisoned Morgana..." Merlin looks unsure of something.

You grab his hand. "What's wrong? Isn't it a good thing?" Merlin looks to you and then the floor.

"Yes... But Arthur is going to have to kill her. He shouldn't have to be the one to kill her... They are still brother and sister after all." He looks back to you. You can see all of the pain in his eyes; his burden.

You sit in silence not knowing what to say. What could you say? He was right...

Gwaine enters the tent in a hurry. "What is everyone doing? We won! Let's get back to Camelot and celebrate our victory!" He smiles his big smile. A lot of people laugh at his excitement. He then helps someone onto their feet and out of the tent.

Merlin stands up and offers his hand to help you with a smile. "Let's go home." You get up and he wraps his arm around your waist and you put an arm around his shoulders. You both then start on your way back to Camelot.

The trip felt like forever due to your wound and having to move carefully, but you finally reach Camelot.