You can Do More

Your POV:

Man, it's hot today, you wipe some sweat off of your forehead. The citadel is crowded with all of the people who made it in. You and Gwen are standing on a balcony.

"People of Camelot," Guinevere shouts. Everyone's eyes turn to her. "We need all of the able men, and possibly women, to help fight. If you would like to please go to Sir Leon," her hand lifts and points to Sir Leon at the gates. Just about all of the men go to him, only few women go because of the children.

Gwen turns to you, "Have everyone left go into the castle to prepare beds for the injured."

"Where are you going?" You ask curiously.

"I'm going to join my husband," she says confidently.

"No, please. I will go in your place," you offer.

"I have to help!"

"But your place is here. You give hope to everyone," you plead. She nods and goes to the people while you go to the armory.

Looks like Merlin's grabbed just about everything, you rummage through the armor. You finally find one to fit you, but it's a little tight in some places.

One sword is left, must've been left because it's so small. Luckily it's perfect for me. You smile as you hold it up to the light and see the reflections. You put it in your sheath and run into battle.