Is this the end?

Just outside of the west border there's the Camelot army and about a mile away is Morgana's. No one has attacked yet. You see Merlin and Arthur in the front and manage your way through the crowd. You tap Merlin's right shoulder. Merlin spins around startled.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here? And dressed in armor?" He sounds a little mad. Arthur turns around with a disapproving look on his face.

Your cheeks get a little warm, "I'm here to help." You shuffle your feet a little.

Arthur shakes head at the ground. "It was either going to be me or your wife, and there was no way I'd let her here!" You gain some confidence in your voice.

Arthur thanks you, and Merlin gives him a hard time about how he never thanks him. Boys will be boys.

Morgana's army approaches with Morgana at the front. They come pretty close and Arthur gives someone a signal. A horn then blows, everyone on our side unsheathes their swords and shouts, "For Camelot!"

You know how to take care of yourself but Merlin still stays close. You defeat everyone with ease but then a massive man swings his sword above your head as you duck. This man would be considered a giant. You spin slicing his right thigh. He yells in pain. That just made him angrier. He makes a jab at you. A sensation of pain runs through your body. He hit your left hip. You fall with a thud. The giant holds his sword with two hands above you, ready to plunge it into your chest. You close your eyes knowing you'll be dead in seconds...