Chapter 2 - I am the Great Edward Dace

Edward Dace

Edward Dace.

13. November.
Saturday, 3:00 p.m.
Harriet Medical City.

I'D GIVE a recap of my hell-week, but that would be unfair to the rest of November because holy shit, November was a roller-fucking-coaster ride. I don't know how I survived that.

Right well anyway:

November 6. Laevateinn and Cassandra found Futhark and Joyeuse wounded. Dineretso si Futhark sa mental hospital pagkatapos magamot ang mga sugat n'ya dahil nag-ala-Incredible Hulk s'ya sa ER. Si Joyeuse naman may tama ng baril at hindi pa rin gumigising simula no'ng operahan s'ya.

I had literal goosebumps when the doctor explained how the surgery went and how they had to stitch his scalp up because apparently, the drama queen hit his head on a rock and cracked his skull.

Then more goosebumps when Macey called and said Adrian, her boyfriend, was found dead. I thought maybe it was suicide because based on the recording Joyeuse sent, Adrian was the one who shot Joyeuse.

Also November 6, right after the hologram play at Essex Theatre, Cassandra arrested Nicholas James for orchestrating 7 murders and 1 attempted murder.

What's annoying was he claimed he didn't do anything and he wouldn't hurt Jule when he was clearly and always in the front row whenever there's a shitstorm in our way.

November 7, Sunday, Elise came from Pampanga and demanded to be part of the investigation team. Cassandra was on the hot seat.

I gave them the record to prove that it was Adrian, but Cassandra said the bullet shells found on the scene was different from the gun Adrian was holding. They were looking for another person involved.

November 9, Tuesday, Elise made Corey stay and take care of his little brother, who still hasn't woken up. It didn't matter that Corey had tours and recording sessions, Elise made him stay at the hospital.

Laevateinn and I also visited Futhark this day, but the nurses didn't let us talk to him. After hearing Futhark's hoarse screaming, we immediately figured out why.

November 11, Thursday, Laevateinn went out with Fenrir and didn't come back.

November 12, Friday, I was alone at 372A and the windows were making weird, scary noises, so I packed up and stayed at the hospital with Corey.

Now it's the afternoon of November 13 and Corey and I got tired of playing "Hater-Ex-or-Lover" where we guess if the girl (or guy) visiting Joyeuse was a friend, a hater, an ex, or—who knows—his current girlfriend. I tried to slip the fact that maybe some of them only visited to see Corey.

Cassandra realised what we were doing and called us sociopaths. Corey told me she was only jealous because one of the girls who visited was a model. (I believe she was an ex.)