Part 1

-(if a scene in the film is being written, dialogue won't be the exact same)-

--

"Auction 777" the computer generated voice spoke out in the peaceful air.

The chandeliers above glowed upon the people and the shiny furniture and the auction.

A big stone lady statue was situated right next to the presenters stage and microphone.

Seats were placed vertically with 5-6 rows on each side. Of course seats made with best quality of wood.

Peoples murmurs had quieted down and boards with numbers were ready to be held up as the main prize of the auction was being presented at last.

The crown piece.

Many eyes followed the gold piece that was placed on a red velvet pillow and was being trailed to the middle of the stage.

Admiration was cut off short as lights that provided vision was cut off causing panic to roar upon the rich humans who were shrouded with jewels and expensive fabrics.

"Please, take your sits, we will continue our auction, for the first time in an auction,a crown piece of bethmora, coming from a long, lost culture." The presenter stated, the padding of his feet following him until he stopped near the gold crown piece.

"Lost?" A deep voice ringed out in the silence causing woman and men streak and snap their head towards the voice. Some were shocked others scared and minority curious.

"Not at all, forgotten by you perhaps but very very much alive." The elf stated, his pale chalky complexion and platinum hair contrasting against his dark clothing, with the royal emblem seal of bethmora stitched onto the dark red sash tied around his torso.

Prince Nuada placed the wooden box with the royal emblem of bethmora onto the red velvet shrouded floor. The seal that was the lock of the box turned 360 degrees before it stopped.

"Sir,you can't just intrude like that, please identify yourself-!!" The bald presenter was cut off short with his demand with the glare placed on the elfs face and his dominant voice.

"I am prince nuada of silver lance of bethmora clan, son of king balor, here to reclaim what is rightfully mine." Prince Nuada stated as he grabbed the familiar golden crown piece. He felt elated, his plan was working just right.

"Call security, n-!" The shrill voice of the presenter yelling seemed to irritate Nauda.

He was grateful it was cut short when the doors were slammed open and two security guards were thrown across the room to the feet of prince Nuada.

Screams of terror occurred and Nuada watched with a smirk as Mr.wink pulled back his artificial metal hand that had been thrown with a chain to attack the security guards now knocked out on the floor.

Mr.wink dropped the box, the exact same that prince Nuada had displaced a few minutes ago.

"Please,take what you want, ju-!!" Annoyance filled Nuadas blood at the begging of the presenter. Does he ever shut his mouth?

The elf grabbed the one eyed jelly octopus that was nestled into his black pocket, gently admiring it before throwing it gracefully onto the presenters face making him scream only for it to be numbed out. It wasn't long before he dropped to the floor dead.

The octopus, also known in the magical realm as omanis had engulfed the presenters head and now as it crawled away the body was without a head.

Men and woman in the seats were getting up and yelling in panic. Some grabbing onto people next to them while some tried to escape.

"SIT DOWN, proud, empty hollow things that you are!" Prince Nuada yelled angrily.

Seats were occupied immediately in fear.

He clenched onto the crown piece before glaring at the humans over the room.

"Let this remind you why you once feared the dark." He stated as he grabbed on to the lever of the box and pulled it upwards.

Screams of pain and terror was heard as prince Nuada and Mr. Wink escaped.

-

"Erina, how many times have I said to stay away from my damn room!" Hellboy also nick-named 'red' yelled in fury as he noticed the wood that embedded his bed that Liz was sleeping on and the dampened wooden carpeted floor.

Her elemental powers would be the death of him or more correctly the death of his room right now.

"Then you shouldn't of done that stupid prank of yours, did you see my fucking hair?" Erina stepped forward towards him feeling the books on the table in the library tremble.

Erina saw Abraham Sapien shortly named abe shake his head in despair as he felt the tremors in the clean water tank he was in.

"Come on, abe, it was fucking neon blue!" She shrieked frustratedly.

Red was stifling a laugh as he remembered the many photos he took of her, especially the first one. Her face expression surprised, eyes wide at the flash with her sharp blue hair contrasting against the vintage colours in the background.

Honestly the elemental girl could feel anger seep into her blood as he heard his brother "from another mother" as red would say laugh before grabbing a beer and plonking onto the couch.

Erina stroked her light tanned fingers , the tanning had occurred in bora bora on a mission, her fingers ran through her bold chocolate hair, her bright golden eyes shining and dilating as she watched her brother relax into the actually not damp couch.

She thought he was pissed about her trashing his room. Red replied as if he was reading Erina's thoughts.

"The agents will probably clean it up while am gone, so it's all good" he replied cheerfully.

"You piece of crap!" Erina yelled as she formed wood and extended it in a millisecond for it to only hit red straight in the face.

Red dropped his beer in pain and surprise.

His eyebrows scrunched up in anger.

"You little piece of- ugh!" Red yelled as he jumped off the couch and marched forward ready to throw in some punches.

Erina smirked as wood formed on the ground and started swirling around red keeping him in place.

She knew he could escape but it was fun and very amusing.

Before Erina could continue, the emergency alarm went off making red smirk.

"Come on, kids." Liz stated as she walked past them.

Both red and Erina surprised, when did she wake up and get dressed.

"Work awaits then..."