Part 6

"Come again!" Red yelled as Manning coward away from fear. Fear rolled like waves into Manning when the rage on Hellboys face shone as clear as day.

"I know, but She has been kidnapped
By Prince Nuada and he's dangerous,
we need to take precautions first instead of jumping in straight away !" Johann Krauss exclaimed, moving in front of Manning knowing of the demons distaste for the old human.

"Listen to me, Gas bag, we're going to get Erina out of that twats hand, got it?" Red sneered leaning in closer as he spat out more words.

"Hell boy, I am your commander, my orders shall be fo-" Johan exclaimed in frustrations before being cut off by the fury filled demon who strutted off.

"You can take those orders and stick them up your gas ass!" Red yelled over his shoulder before slamming the door leaving everyone not so surprised.

What was new? It was just red rebelling against orders as usual.

-(while in the sewers)-

"I swear I do not know of what took me over, it's like someone else pushed me in front of you, okay?!" Erina exclaimed as Nuada pressed his lance against her neck.

After Nuada had woken from his unwilling slumber, he didn't take a second thought when he saw the human sitting in the corner dozing off, he grabbed his lance straight away and poked her throat with his sword which abruptly woke up Erina.

Erina still had not realised the control she had over Nuada and Nuada most willingly wanted to keep it that way.

He would never like a fraction of her let alone love the vermin. He wasn't going to fall in love with her like a stupid love story placed in poetry's and Elven romance books that had always had a presence in his twin sisters; Nuala's room.

"Your highness." The familiar voice of the dark elf; ciaren interrupted the timid silence that ended after 2 seconds.

"What is it?" The prince demanded with hate and anger stitched in his voice making the dark elf wonder whether he should keep talking.

Nuada saw his reluctance and sighed in irritation.

"Talk, dark elf!" Nuada exclaimed in anger making ciaren flinch.

"I plead for privacy, if given." The red eyed elf stated, glancing at the human girl suspiciously who was staring at him in fear and slight curiosity.

"Very well, be quick because I need to keep an eye on this vermin." Nuada spat before moving into behind the main room where he had placed a magical barrier that caused invisible walls that did not let sound pass.

This was nessecary  as a prince who wanted to go into war, he didn't want a random brownie or some other creature hear of his plans and report to the council. Since his father had wilted in his hands. The thought was pushed back into the back of his conscious.

Amber eyes glared at red orbs.

"Talk." The prince demanded, not bothered and very much annoyed.

"It seems like you have found your other half, highness." Ciaren stated timidly and he regretted his words after the princes expression darkened and a vengeful glint in his evil topaz eyes shimmered in the faint light.

"She is not my other half, if so, she will be killed, the love God has put dishonour upon my soul by choosing to put me with this vermin let alone choose her as my other half!" The prince hissed in disgust, clenching his fists.

Ciaren smiled, thanking the dark council for their good prediction and knowledge. The dark council once heard from ciaren that the prince had found his half and it was a human had warned that the prince most likely would hate the human girl and would kill her with no seconds thoughts after he had taken her powers but that couldn't be achieved with so much hatred in the soul. So they researched how to break the bond.