Part 17

"Stop this." Erina whispered quietly as she pulled from Nuadas grasp with anger.

Nuada glared at before letting go of her hand, standing back lithely. "You may go but you cannot escape from here." He stated calmly as he moved back and strode towards a tree his pale hands stroking the trunk of the tree, it's bark and sharp and dry. Crusts fell upon his hand and Nuada pulled it back to stare with a proud smirk.

"What is this place?" Erina questioned nervously, glancing around with a frown before watching Nuada smirk at his hand and brush it against his black satin trousers.

"It is an illusion I have made. An escape but physical. A very realistic one at that." Nuada talked sternly before turning towards Erina who stood in her Elven form tight and unhappy.

"Do not ail yourself my love." Nuada whispered, his fingers reaching for her cheek to stroke only to be slapped away with a deep cut in his hand.

Nuada glanced at it with scowling before his cold eyes glared up to Erina. She panted as she moved back in fear, reluctant to speak.

The princes well now, king's eyes softened at the move, slight guilt swirling itself into him.

"I apologise, I did not have any means to upset or disorient you." He spoke softly, ignoring the obnoxious sting of the cut.

" Are you out of your mind?! You kidnapped me! I don't want to upset or disorie- oh shut the fuck up, you won't gain my sweet love like this. Like you said I am human no-"

"You are not human!" He yelled, silencing her.

"You dumb fucking elf, I am bloody human, just cos you magicked some tips on my ears doesn't mean I'm a fucking elf!" Erina yelled.

Erina yelped as she felt her back hit the back of the tree trunk behind her and Nuada's cold hands grasping her chin gently.

She breathed softly as she opened her eyes and looked into fiery golden eyes.

"Listen to me. I didn't make you into a Elven Lady, you were always one. Secondly, you're out of your fucking pretty mind if you think I'm gonna let you go. I'm never gonna let you go." Nuada whispered at the end. Placing a gentle kiss on Erina's head.

Erina was frozen. Literally frozen. Then she snapped.

"Ow-" Nuada yelped as Erina kicked him in the shin violently.

Erina smirked. "So much for acting like a bad ass villain elf when you can't even take a kick." Nuada glared at her as he tried to man handle her back. Erina was not dumb and pridefully escaped him.

"No! You listen to me, you fucking cretin! I'm not a stupid fool who's enamoured with love stories who's going to fall at your feet because you whisper some sweet words into my ear, you better fucking let go-" Nuada growled as he shoved Erina back onto the tree.

Erina this time couldn't kick him or do anything as his body was pressed against hers.

She whimpered, trying to speak as Nuada curled his hand around her cheek gently and pressed their foreheads together.

"Y-you don't own me...a-and I hate you so much-" Erina's breath hitched. "Shhh" Nuada whispered, laying his hand lightly on her waist, giving it a comforting squeeze.

"Have you calmed down?" Nuada asked, pulling only his head away to gaze into Erinas emerald eyes.

He frowned as tears brimmed Erina's eyes.

"What's the matter?-" Nuada asked concerned before being cut off.

"I would be dead right now if I was human. It wouldn't matter if I was your soulmate if I was human. You don't love me for me but for what race I am. How do you expect me to follow you so willingly with my eyes shut when you don't even sincerely love me? You can trap me all you want, but it's never going to work out." Erina spat out before pushing the prince away.

Nuada stared speechless as he watched his lady take a seat under one of the trees and didn't even care that two fairies sat on her shoulders, softly murmuring songs.

Nuadas heart felt heavy because he could feel her pain, but this was only the beginning.