part 4

"she's a teenager red, they disappear and you know Erina, she's worst then most teenagers" Tom manning stated to red who was scoffing at what he said.

Red shook his head before walking off back to him room mellowly ignoring mannings calls. He's got a daughter so why doesn't he understand, sure Erina isn't his biological daughter but she's grown up under his eyes and he developed fondness and felt like a brother/father to her.

Not only that but liz was mad at him for a reason that he doesn't even know, well other then the fact she found her toothbrush in a can of cat food.

He sighed angrily before grabbing the pack of beers in the fridge among the others. Red started wandering around the bureau, deciding to where to drink

"can't smile without you..." music was playing out loud suddenly throughout the building. red furrowed his eyebrows in confusion before walking to the library. the music was becoming louder.

HELLBOYS POV

"Abe?....." I said surprised. Abe snapped his head towards me with a nervous smile, one of his hands behind his back.

"What were you listening to?" I questioned with a smirk.

He turned with a nervous smile. "Armina del terrio, very pleasant an-" he rambled making my eyebrow cock in  amusement.

"Abe." I said with a monotone voice. He blinked before revealing a CD.

"Popular love songs?... Ohhhhh abe, you fell in love with the princess!" I said shocked. Wow, Abe.

"It's just, she's just like me you know, out of this world..." Abe rambled, I nodded understandingly. I had the exact same thought with Liz except now complicated but I wouldn't change anything.

I grabbed a cold beer from the pack giving it to Abe, he blinked at me before shaking his head.

" I can't drink, my body is a temple-" I rolled my eyes. Sheesh, this guy.

"Well, it's time it became a amusement pack." I shot back with a grin making Abe start rambling again.

"No, but, the gland level in my b-" what a smart boy.

"Abe." I stated warningly making him sigh before he sat down on the red velvet carpet and popped the beer open.

"What track?" I asked getting a reply 'track 5'

"I can't smile without you, yeah, I need a beer too." I sighed grabbing a beer before plopping down next to him.

'I can't smile without you...." We started singing as we downed all the beers.

ERINAS POV.

I groaned as pain shot at my back. A familiar pain of sleeping on a hard floor or in a weird position.

I blinked as I opened my eyes trying to clear my blurry vision.

I looked around and realised I was in a sewer except it didn't smell foul at all. That is extremely weird.

Where's the prince that abducted me?

"Hello?" I mumbled out nervously into the silence.The darkness plus the silence together was the perfect cause for jitters.

I sighed before closing my eyes ,concentrating on creating a sizzling fire on the ropes that grasped my hands and it worked.

I felt the magic pulsing in my body and some kind of heat shroud my chest then I felt it tighten.

I could hear the crackle of fire as it ate the material of the rope. I clasped my hands stopping the fire once my hands were free.

I pulled my hands in front and rubbed my swollen and cut wrists gently, probably from me turning while I slept or was knocked out more specifically. "The relief of taking those things off." I mumbled to myself as I got up, dusting off the dirt that was staining my high waist denim Jean and cream blouse. Just the colour for this situation. Notice the dripping sarcasm. Honestly, I kill myself with my jokes. Well, Erina come on then....