Part 11

My story will take a different turn in the end then the story  because I decided to do this story up to 50-60 chapters, I am very excited now that my writer block disappeared. From now on its going to get more interesting.

-

3 gold eyes focused at the cream stone stairs where the awaited members had come.

Hellboy with the rest of his team ascended the stairs, his heavy footsteps echoing in the great chambers. The air seemed to tense.

Erina felt her rapidly beating heart jump to her throat feeling as if she was choking. Her stomach twisted in anxiousness and she could feel something weird in the air, something was going to happen and either way it was going to murder her light soul.

"You are here so I assume you have brought the remaining piece." The young Elf prince stated with a questioning tone. One particular pair of eyes were swirled with anxiousness.

He stepped forward his step strong and intimidating. His dark creme strong armour intertwined with a light cream colour and gold embroidery. Royal matte gold tunic Rested upon his body gracefully, tight at some places. A crimson sash was tied around his slender waist flattering his Elven frame.

Nuada narrowed his topaz eyes at the blue fish man who stood at the back, stance weak and slouched. What had become of the people of fae.

"No, we didn't but we should discu-" Johan had started, as a gas sprawled out the hole in the neck while he talked.
He got cut off by the fear deeming and irritated voice of a royal elf.

"I was not addressing you, Tin man!" Nuada spat the insult before tilting his head to point his peripheral vision at the Fishman.

"Abraham?" A smirk curved itself onto Nuadas face. His features shadowing as darkness seemed to scratch at his soul. Erina felt the need to step towards her soulmate and stop him but with what strength and it seemed the bond didn't allow her to challenge or hurt him.

3 pair of eyes turned to Abraham in stun and confusion. Hellboy scowled before grunting out, "Abraham?!"

Abrahams heart was pulsing hardly against his chest, his vein filled with blue blood rushed to his ears giving him a moment of deafness.

"My sisters wealth-" Nuada spoke out, stating he had kept his side of the promise. If Abraham brought the crown piece to him. His sister would be left unharmed. It was amusing because did this stupid fish think that Nuada would kill his own twin sister?

"Abe!" Red yelled out, slightly confused. What what they talking about?

"-as I promised.." Nuada went on ignoring the yells of the demon.

"Nak tha ni , Abraham!" Nuala whispered elvish to her self, her eyes wide in fear.

"What the hell are you doin'?!" Red roared at Abe, broadening up in intimidation. Betrayal started filling his feelings up.

"You'd do the exact same for Liz .." Abe stated his voice strong but it wavered slightly.

Abraham hailed his hand back before throwing the diamond shaped piece of crown towards the prince.

"Agent sapien, No!" The gas filled man yelled in slight panic and betrayal.

The prince caught it easily, his whole body in a strong stand and for a moment pride and joy filled him.

Nuada breathed out perplexed and stunned. His dark glazed eyes admired the piece in adoration. He had not let his fathers death remain in vain. His Kin would not be so disregarded and disgraced by his actions. The gold piece glinted In the lights as Nuada grasped the crown.